IGNORED

Us down, Them up

WTFiGO!?!

2 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

At a great risk of showing weakness I ask honestly has this possibility crept into the back of others' minds?

What a ******* nightmare that would be.

Reassure me brethrens; it ain't happening.

I think that's why we bought MT - 200k/300k to stop them scoring and hopefully stop them in their tracks is relatively small small sum compared to the revenue stream we will start to share if they are in championship with us - let alone if we go down.

Still a long shot for them, Millwall have 2 games in hand they win one of those and the gap is 7 points (8 with Rovers awful goal difference. Also Oxford and Rochdale just behind them then have 2 and 3 games in hand.

2 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Rovers are best priced at 30-1 for promotion. City are best priced at 3-1 for relegation. Both prices are available with Paddy Power, so pairing the two in an accumulator would give 90-1. As insurance bets go, it's worth consideration especially given how awful the outcome would be if both came in. 

£10= £900 is that enough to move to another country?!

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

What The **** is Going On ...........in your mind !!!

Mate I know, crazy.

If you rearrange the words Fool Pride A Before and Goeth... you get me? 

Its been an easy 16 year ride in terms of bragging rights, inspite of our own ineptitude.  I was there when Phillips sent the gas down and obviously raised a glass to Colin Daniel.  Saint Colin Daniel the gas slayer.

Which is why being only 11 places ahead of them has got me a bit twitchy. 

To start off, I don't think we'll hit the PO or go up.

But... Teams chasing the PO's are not chasing Millwall. They're chasing Scunthorpe who have hit terrible form and picked up just 3 points in their last 8 games. Someone mentioned Rochdale, but they too seem to have ran out of steam/don't have the depth and picked up just 5 from their last 8.

Oxford are probably positioned best outside the PO but if they're gonna make a charge for it they have games against Bolton, away to a very good home team @ Northampton, Fleetwood, Bradford, a resurgent Shrewsbury and Millwall.

Southend actually have a decent run in but I just can't see PB motivating them to do it after his interview on Saturday. They didn't look that good either.

One thing though, I will never rule out anything with DC and this squad.

1 hour ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

At a great risk of showing weakness I ask honestly has this possibility crept into the back of others' minds?

What a ******* nightmare that would be.

Reassure me brethrens; it ain't happening.

I think it would a nightmare I would have rename my countdown timer to last time below

1 hour ago, Seventeen said:

But... Teams chasing the PO's are not chasing Millwall. They're chasing Scunthorpe who have hit terrible form and picked up just 3 points in their last 8 games. Someone mentioned Rochdale, but they too seem to have ran out of steam/don't have the depth and picked up just 5 from their last 8.

Oxford are probably positioned best outside the PO but if they're gonna make a charge for it they have games against Bolton, away to a very good home team @ Northampton, Fleetwood, Bradford, a resurgent Shrewsbury and Millwall.

Southend actually have a decent run in but I just can't see PB motivating them to do it after his interview on Saturday. They didn't look that good either.

The teams mentioned in this post make me realise how awful it would be if we did go down. 

Please, not L1 again, pleeaaaaasssssseeee.

9 minutes ago, RedSA said:

The teams mentioned in this post make me realise how awful it would be if we did go down. 

Please, not L1 again, pleeaaaaasssssseeee.

a very good home team at Northampton.... oh dear god, the reality of how bad it would be is hitting home.

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

A little over 2 years ago and we were all celebrating their demise.......Suddenly, they are on our heels and oh so close to having the last laugh.

Dear God, What will we tell our children?

Well its like this kids.

Once upon a time all was well at Bristol City, and then along came a guy called Lee Johnson........

2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Getting promoted will be your only chance of keeping Dopey. I wouldn't rule out Rovers a small club yes but Yeovil did make the Championship a few years back.

Archived