IGNORED

Come on Brentford and Fulham

citywest30

1 hour ago, citywest30 said:

Heard on Talksport that Wolves' bench is worth about £22m. Now I know we feel we have underperformed, considering the money we've spent, but we're not even close to being in Wolves' league from that point of view.

I think the bench must be made of gold or bit coins

2 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Fulham you bottle jobs 

Really look closer to home mate, when we start relying on other teams to get us out of the mire we really are deep in, its not their fault we are where we are it LJ`s

Got to say a cracking point by Blackburn, coming twice from behind away at an in form team.

The real worry is right now, with the football we are playing, I am convinced we are the third worst team in the league! Going to need any breaks that are going to pull out of this one.

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly right. But we need others to slip up #johnsonout 

We don't. Just a moot point but we just have to match Blackburn so long as we beat them, so it's not out of our own hands. 

20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

As it stands, Swindon are 7 points from safety, played a game more (8 games left) and have inferior goal difference. 

And people think we are struggling..!!! 

What the freck do we care about other sides on a night when we are back in the relegation places!!! 

Just now, glos old boy said:

Really look closer to home mate, when we start relying on other teams to get us out of the mire we really are deep in, its not their fault we are where we are it LJ`s

Oh god yeah I'm not denying that I do agree with you massively! Yeah it's a joke we shouldn't be here praying for two teams to do us a favour because of our ineptitude.

But still want some luck from these games when we need it!

Archived