IGNORED

Bristol Post.

roylegalatyeo

Just been online to seen theheadlines in our local rag.Headline on there about Rovers taking delight about City dropping into bottom 3 of championship after our neighbours lose 3-0 at Bury.Post called it a consolation for the gash fans!

When is the so called editorial staff of that rag going to stop their obvious bias animosity towards City.

Oh ,forgot editor Mike Norton is a gashead!

I only read anything on the post site now if it's written by stockhausen, if I see Dan newmans name against any report I know it's either BS or crap. When stockhausen leaves I doubt I will read the post anymore... only reporter that gave city a fair crack - yes before anyone says it I know stockhausen got stuff wrong, but he always tried his best for us!

24 minutes ago, roylegalatyeo said:

Just been online to seen theheadlines in our local rag.Headline on there about Rovers taking delight about City dropping into bottom 3 of championship after our neighbours lose 3-0 at Bury.Post called it a consolation for the gash fans!

When is the so called editorial staff of that rag going to stop their obvious bias animosity towards City.

Situation normal my friend, the Gas Bandits are always insanely jealous of us, We are , and always will be the club to follow.

They are insecure little Children, take no notice of those losers.

That's disgraceful, a Bristol paper should be impartial and not reflect any bias to City or them. EP used to be a very good newspaper that had outstanding journalists, Robin Perry Peter Godsiff, and many more, it was so good I used to go to the Central Library and read up all the match day reports going back many years.

Now I wouldn't read it if it was a freebie....   

52 minutes ago, roylegalatyeo said:

That paper is going down the swanny anyways. Laying off people left, right and centre (Stockhausen included) and giving it away for free on a daily basis on Prince's Street temporary bridge each morning.

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

That's disgraceful, a Bristol paper should be impartial and not reflect any bias to City or them. EP used to be a very good newspaper that had outstanding journalists, Robin Perry Peter Godsiff, and many more, it was so good I used to go to the Central Library and read up all the match day reports going back many years.

Now I wouldn't read it if it was a freebie....   

It already is a freebie, there's a bloke who gives it away for nothing by Temple Meads every morning. Most ignore him and approach the Metro person instead. 

56 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Why haven't you people learned not to read that congealed turd of a website yet?  Every time you do you give them money.

Spot on. It's absolute tosh with second rate journalists.

A guy I used to work with was recruited from The Bristol Post - he was from up north with no axe to grind and he was very open and happy to report that every sports editorial meeting was pro- Gas and anti-City  -  he cited loads of examples like a reporter being sent to some godforsaken northern outpost just to report on the appearance of one City fan in front of local magistrates for disorderly behaviour at an away game....one!

He said the bias was 'embarrassing...'

No reason to disbelieve him...

Archived