IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES HAVE JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED

RedM

I don't think there can be too many complaints at those. (Obviously there will be some)

The under 19's tickets are outstanding value! 

The new family seats in the Upper Lansdown are also great value. 

Otherwise it's pretty much prices frozen I think. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don't think there can be too many complaints at those. (Obviously there will be some)

Depends which football you are watching, for Championship it's acceptable. League One not so much?

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So to clarify? If and when we get relegated we will be paying the same for league one football. I'd say that was cause for complaint. That said they could give them away for free and I wouldn't want one with Johnson in charge.

2 minutes ago, candygram for mongo said:

Haha, £531 (increase on this season) to watch league 1 football.

don't think so.

a) You don't have to pay £531. There are lots of alternative cheaper seats available.

b) This season was £529 (+£2 booking fee which is now included in the season ticket price) so there is no overall increase.

c) Well done on your Mystic Meg powers.

Seems crazy to release prices now, surely a % drop should we get relegated could have been included?  Seems common sense has not prevailed.  

If we did go down, it would have been a great chance to do what Bradford did and dramatically reduce prices to encourage fans to get season tickets despite the fact we went down, and therefore increase the number buying.

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Seems crazy to release prices now, surely a % drop should we get relegated could have been included?  Seems common sense has not prevailed.  

If we did go down, it would have been a great chance to do what Bradford did and dramatically reduce prices to encourage fans to get season tickets despite the fact we went down, and therefore increase the number buying.

You're forgetting Steve Lansdown will not let us go down

2 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Fantastic value for me and my 7 year old! 

First ive heard about the new family area! Sounds a good idea. 

Well done the club. 

Looks great value for the kids.

I have just sent the following email to Bristol Sport.

"You really must be joking to try and get us to buy season tickets before we know whether one or both clubs are going to be relegated. I've supported City and Bris since 1950 and the performances on the pitch this season have generally been abysmal.

At least Bristol have appointed a coach with some recognised ability and respect from the supporters with some hope that even if relegated, a quick return to the Premiership is a reasonable probabilty. 

But the reign of the incompetent and seriously inexperienced Johnson which seems likely to continue unabated for the next four years, leads me to believe that even if you gave me a free season ticket, I wouldn't want to use it. 

Thank you for killing my enthusiasm for the weekly visit to Ashton Gate. I think that I will enjoy walking the dog a lot more than this year's offerings."

They aren't exactly gonna put on this "oh by the way if Lee Johnson takes us down to League 1 we'll drop all prices by 10%" 

Would smack of negativity and we all know how good the Bristol City PR and Advertising team are.... 

End of day I'm a City fan and regardless of what division il still be there, mainly cos Saturdays wouldn't be the same without football

I don't think the prices are that great, even for Championship if you think about it. We have 27,000 potential seats to sell, how many games were a sell out this season? Drop down in to League one, again how many sell outs will there be? We have developed the ground so are no longer having to charge high prices as we have got limited seats available, we should have done the sell them cheap and fill the ground option. 

Archived