IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES HAVE JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED

RedM

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

No sign either of the 20% shop/concession discount for Dual ST Holders. With both clubs potentially being relegated that really is a poor bit of marketing. 

nowt new there Reg :grr: we are Bristol City we will do everything different to the other 91 league clubs cos we have a PROJECT

17 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

Important dates by the looks of it:

STC sales start:

March 20th - five day window of opportunity for those wishing to relocate from Ayteo and family corner

Interesting. The Atyeo singers are going to be the first ones to 'blink' so to speak. Have the club got them over a barrel as if they don't move within 5 days they won't get in the area they are permitted to stand in, which is essential to them?

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

@Olé, Yes the graphics are odd. The bridge one looked more like something from a Harry Potter quidditch game to me! 

It was only a matter of time before Bristol Sport invested in a Quidditch team.

Just a shame that the basketball has got the name 'Flyers' 

Still, there is now a proper role for the Dolman broom. Every cloud.

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

Interesting. The Atyeo singers are going to be the first ones to 'blink' so to speak. Have the club got them over a barrel as if they don't move within 5 days they won't get in the area they are permitted to stand in, which is essential to them?

You know that this will cause frothing at the mouth don't you?

21 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

If its LJ and League 1 then it a "No", any other scenario im happy to renew at £347 although I expect the club to make a gesture discount should we play in League 1 nest season, but I doubt that will happen.

Ha, no chance. Prices will go up after 20th April it seems so you'll need to decide before our league is confirmed....funny that....

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

It was only a matter of time before Bristol Sport invested in a Quidditch team.

Just a shame that the basketball has got the name 'Flyers' 

Still, there is now a proper role for the Dolman broom. Every cloud.

Bristol Muggles? We can be 'mugs' for short!

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

i think we will have until the beginning of April.. Seat reservations aren't being removed until the 3rd so that would suggest that the seat remains available for purchase until then....

.... but then it might not. Who knows!!

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don't be silly. That's the one fixture we're guaranteed to win! 

If you can guarantee Huddersfield,Preston Brentford Wolves QPR Blackburn Barnsley Brighton and Brum, I might just reconsider.......I said Might :whistle:

45 minutes ago, RedM said:

I don't think the prices are that great, even for Championship if you think about it. We have 27,000 potential seats to sell, how many games were a sell out this season? Drop down in to League one, again how many sell outs will there be? We have developed the ground so are no longer having to charge high prices as we have got limited seats available, we should have done the sell them cheap and fill the ground option. 

It's about efficiency.

What if we reduce the price 10% are we going to get an extra 10% attending? If we drop it 50% are we going to get an extra 50% attending? Who makes up the shortfall if the people don't turn up.

IMO if people want to go they will find the money, if people don't really want to go then cost is the easiest way out.

Do you genuinely think that if tickets for Newcastle or Villa were £15 (and the full stadium was open) we would have sold out?

Did it work out that you got 10 games free this season with a season ticket compared to match day pricing? I love going to the basketball and they've increased the season card for the coming season. I have no issue paying £152 for 18 games plus pre season and 1 cup game for a team who actually give a ****.

i still get all the benifits from a plus card and save £5 on city home games. So I can pick and choose up to 12/14 games for the price of a season ticket for dross league 1 football, I can live with that as I hate night matches due to it all being a rush.  

So if i wait until after the blackburn game the prices stated are still the same and all i would of done is lost my seat? If correct i may aswel wait and see what division we are in, no disrespect but i dont think i can do another season in that league below just all abit of false hope.

HOPE WE STAY UP THOUGH.

2 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

So if i wait until after the blackburn game the prices stated are still the same and all i would of done is lost my seat? If correct i may aswel wait and see what division we are in, no disrespect but i dont think i can do another season in that league below just all abit of false hope.

HOPE WE STAY UP THOUGH.

I think so and seems the most sensible option at this time, you may even get your old seat back if nobody else buys it of course. We will still have 3 games to play but it would be a better indication/gamble than it is now.

57 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm still confused about what advantage there is to signing up early.

Apart from possibly losing the PLUS membership.

No reference is made that signing up early will ensure you get the best price and that prices will increase after that renewal period expires.

With that in mind, I don't really see (apart from retaining a particular seat) what the advantage is in buying now. 

No price best price guarantee.

It's a gamble as to what division we will be in.

And if we do go down, there will be seats a plenty.

Surely the last line should read 'And if we go down, there will be stands a plenty'

Bright revamped stadium and nothing worth putting in it

8 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Superb value for money - I will be among the first to renew!  51st year as a supporter!

Fantastic Bat........................look on your prescription and let me know the name of the meds you're on before I call the Samaritans  :laughcont:

1 minute ago, bcfc@downend said:

If it's the clueless one in league one, our 4 season tickets will not be renewed..... Does SL really want to ignore all like minded to me ?

You must be mad! In addition to the 15% off the pies, you can also get in free to watch the ladies (ideal for someone who hopes, one day, to become a dirty old man!) and you can get in free for U23games and keep an eye on our brilliant youth policy. If you miss out on all this it may be a cause of regret because we are due a great season next year!

Archived