IGNORED

For the next few weeks

Charlie BCFC

There are millions of people around the world that have family members ill or may have a serious illness themselves and have to carry on as if there is nothing wrong.

I had to still go to work being self employed when my dad was dying of cancer a few years ago, dealing with customers. It's life , get on with it , tough shit. 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

There are millions of people around the world that have family members ill or may have a serious illness themselves and have to carry on as if there is nothing wrong.

I had to still go to work being self employed when my dad was dying of cancer a few years ago, dealing with customers. It's life , get on with it , tough shit. 

Didn't have anyone chanting for you to be sacked though did you?

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I doubt you had people posting online that they hoped you would get sacked though.

6 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I doubt you had people posting online that they hoped you would get sacked though.

If you are not doing your very well paid job well, then its reality that you should go; if you while not doing your job you divide your "customers" and drive many of them away you really should expect to be shown the door; if also you decide to coat yourself with Teflon so nothing sticks on you and you deflect the blame onto other things and people then yes many would hope and pray that you were sacked; nothing personal its just the way things are.

You might say that any chanting directed at Lee during a game is a pretty pointless thing anyway.

I understand that fans need to be free to voice their opinions but doing it during a crucial game (they all are recently) when LJ and the players are trying to focus on winning a game of football is doing nothing but further hurt our chances of doing just that!

Boo them before and boo them after, but doing it during a game is essentially the same as rooting for them to lose.

32 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

What i mean is , people go through more pressures than him. There will be people with terminal illness that have family's to support and little money to do it with . They just have to get on with it. 

56 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I'd say it's a pretty fair guess! How many other jobs will that happen. Unless of course stevieneville is a politician...!

I'm joking obviously . I'm afraid that's the job he's in. If Wilb's missed a chance last year people would moan etc etc . No one knew his mum had cancer did they . Lots of people have to get through it with much  more pressure , I.e money issues , mortgage etc etc much more pressure that getting 3 points on a Saturday . He knew what he was taking on. By and large it seems to be LJ backers just trying to give him more excuses to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I'm joking obviously . I'm afraid that's the job he's in. If Wilb's missed a chance last year people would moan etc etc . No one knew his mum had cancer did they . Lots of people have to get through it with much  more pressure , I.e money issues , mortgage etc etc much more pressure that getting 3 points on a Saturday . He knew what he was taking on. By and large it seems to be LJ backers just trying to give him more excuses to be honest. 

Don't have to be an LJ supporter to show a little human kindness . I bet he's suffering at the moment like we all would be. If he's up to it tomorrow night he will know what's coming from some. 

4 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

That's why JB continues to start despite being shit. His old man is GJ surgeon. Keep it in the family. I wonder who's treatment had to be postponed to fit in GJ?

I'm very much in the LJ out camp

But really ...... ?

Any need in relation to this  ?

:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, shelts said:

Don't have to be an LJ supporter to show a little human kindness . I bet he's suffering at the moment like we all would be. If he's up to it tomorrow night he will know what's coming from some. 

Oh I agree and I do genuinely feel for him . My point is , it's life I'm afraid millions have and will go through bad times in life . It may come across a bit callous and I apologise for that , but it's unfortunately true. 

15 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Oh I agree and I do genuinely feel for him . My point is , it's life I'm afraid millions have and will go through bad times in life . It may come across a bit callous and I apologise for that , but it's unfortunately true. 

Don't apologise old chum . He's professional enough to deal with it all tomorrow night and I bet the old man told him to take care of business and not to worry 

5 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

He junior has given me enough heart scares this year  thats life

Archived