IGNORED

Love is Tearing us Apart

REDOXO

I'm not a fan of LJ!

At the moment not SL's biggest either but I have always believed in the bloke wanting to get it right and I believe fundamentally that he thinks this is the way!

However we have a handful of games left to turn it around and my fingers are tightly crossed that SL is right and I am just another numpty poster on here

The point of my post is that today I had to read that a post asking for help for a young City fan was moved to the non footy forum! 

What would Divvy think of us now after that inspirational WE ARE FAMILY speech in the dressing room went along way toward saving our season three years ago

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/minute-s-applause-planned-popular-bristol-city/story-23008548-detail/story.html

We do need to stand together now more than ever, despite our differing views on the team and coach.... more than ever

We are family this is mine 

I would urge people to read @oldstandrobin thread that has now been shifted to the non Footy forum under pressure (red and white clad pictures to come). Whether you believe you can help or not is up to your views, but we are family we need to get behind the team tomorrow regardless of what we think and we should remember we are family we are Bristol City FC we look out for each other!!

COYR

I would urge people to read @oldstandrobin thread that has now been shifted to the non Footy forum under pressure (red and white clad pictures to come). Whether you believe you can help or not is up to your views, but we are family we need to get behind the team tomorrow regardless of what we think and we should remember we are family we are Bristol City FC we look out for each other!!

Yep, thanks Red, this is little Tommy who will be without a father if we lose the case

tommy city.JPG

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

I would urge people to read @oldstandrobin thread that has now been shifted to the non Footy forum under pressure (red and white clad pictures to come). Whether you believe you can help or not is up to your views, but we are family we need to get behind the team tomorrow regardless of what we think and we should remember we are family we are Bristol City FC we look out for each other!!

Yep, thanks Red, this is little Tommy who will be without a father if we lose the case

tommy city.JPG

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Screenshot_20170317-144223.jpg.656617208d7717039fd6ec4757708fb5.jpg

Hi to Tommy, he's dressed up like I was at his age (poor little bugger. :laugh:. Its gonna be a long life as a City fan). Is he watching on the telly tonight or going with his grand dad?

@Vincent Vega. Yes I wasn't sure whether to use the thread title I did, but I was trying to make a point. We are family and despite the current problems at the club the supporters have to stick together and show a bit of empathy, when we have some problems. Did you ever see Joy Division they are on my CV with pretty much all the bands at the era that were any good!!

Any A Win Please to lighten the mood tonight for all of us!

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Hi to Tommy, he's dressed up like I was at his age (poor little bugger. :laugh:. Its gonna be a long life as a City fan). Is he watching on the telly tonight or going with his grand dad?

@Vincent Vega. Yes I wasn't sure whether to use the thread title I did, but I was trying to make a point. We are family and despite the current problems at the club the supporters have to stick together and show a bit of empathy, when we have some problems. Did you ever see Joy Division they are on my CV with pretty much all the bands at the era that were any good!!

Any A Win Please to lighten the mood tonight for all of us!

No sadly never saw them , and with you on the win front anyway anyhow :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I bet he does, I still miss Ian Curtis was actually a saying growing up .

Yep!....Probably the Rock n Roll legend for some of us!

12 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Huddersfield are a proper Championship side, in form, and with a good manager.

This is unlikely to 'end well' for us.

tfj

I hope it ends well! But either way No Taxi For Johnson I suspect!

Archived