IGNORED

A different take on LJ

Robbored

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes, but before Sir Alex joined Man Utd he had already won eleven trophies in his previous jobs - including winning the top division in the league three times, Scottish Cup four times, Scottish League Cup once and a European final, beating Real Madrid, all this suggests he had more than a bit of potential which was worth sticking with?

How many times does this have to be posted !!

Simply a moronic comparison 

SAF v Trainee / Incompetent  LJ

hmmmmmmmm

Both white males is about as far as it goes

3 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

That's exactly what it is: a scrabble for excuses.  It's a "Look! We're not shit just unlucky, we have the letters to prove it!". It's another play on the 'fine margins' too. 

Will be good enough for some on here mind

Ohhhhh Bad luck , referees , bad luck , fine margins , refereeing decision , more bad luck

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllshitttttttttttt

4 hours ago, NickJ said:

Our MASSIVE winner at Wigan last week from a corner which should have been a goal kick.

Wilbrahim's offside goal at Newcastle.

Burton missing an open goal from 2 yards.

Yeah, all the luck has gone against us.

If you want to play that childish game what about....

Taylor's miss at Derby - probably as bad as the Burton player's miss that would almost certainly given us another 2pts

The wicked deflection for the Leeds second that Giefer would have saved all day long - given us a point 

Ball over the line at Wolves - given us a point 

7 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I don't get puddings like pineapple tart - never have done, if I'm honest.

I think it is because pineapple when ripe is so absolutely wonderful, it does not need messing with, or having custard on it.

It is so sweet, natural and wonderful it should be had unadulterated.

It's a bit like putting tomato ketchup all over a fillet steak: don't do it.

As for Lee Johnson - why doesn't he just **** off?

:yes:

tfj

:laugh: made I laugh

50 minutes ago, allyolly said:

If you want to play that childish game what about....

Taylor's miss at Derby - probably as bad as the Burton player's miss that would almost certainly given us another 2pts

The wicked deflection for the Leeds second that Giefer would have saved all day long - given us a point 

Ball over the line at Wolves - given us a point 

I was merely responding to the claim we have been unlucky this season so no need for the childish insult. 

Anyway what we have proved is that over the season luck and bad decisions have evened out. 

I don't get this up and coming manager argument.  As the average manager lasts 2 seasons max  in modern football, unless they are two years from retirement whats the point in having a young up and coming (inexperienced manager). Up and coming is all very well when taking about players as clubs sell players but as clubs normally sack managers so whats the point in a young managers? 

Archived