IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread (Merged)

hantsred

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hate to be a pedant (actually that's not true, I bloody love it) but seeing as Tomlin and Taylor started the last game together, hasn't he dropped Taylor to accomodate O'Dowda?

I guess you're right but Tomlin is playing in Taylor's position (or just behind I guess) so it feels more like he's dropped Taylor to play Tomlin up front with Abraham. I take your point though, I'll give you a pedant pendant as a prize

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Actually don't mind this side . Playing a good side tonight. Understandable. It's when he picks a negative side . Against the likes of Rotherham and burton . COYR

Some are just used to moaning! If we lose then question the line up obviously.

Engvall not even in Bristol for selection?

Sorry LJ, again, you're a cock of the highest order. 

I see this in two ways, Engvall didn't want to come back for tonights game (who can blame him), or BCFC have told him to stay in Sweden until after the international break.. which wouldn't really make sense considering we cancelled the deal as we needed cover.

Horrid treatment to the lad, utter sham. 

engvall.PNG

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

None of you buggers told me it was going to be cold, wet and windy this evening.

My perm and highlights are going to take one hell of a battering. And my espadrilles are gonna get damp.

just put on a nice warm pashmina!

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egby

No English translation

Egby is a former småort in Borgholm municipality and village in Egby parish situated on the eastern island of Öland. Egby classified by Statistics Sweden as a småort until 2000, 2005 was below the population 50 and status småort ceased. Egby have Öland's smallest church, Egby church. "Tomta" called sports ground in the middle of the village. The main compound in the village is Egby Bollklubb, other compounds in the village is Egby Village Association, KÖPING- Egby Center Organization and KÖPING- Egby Hembygdsförening.

Still makes no sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Torbay_Red said:

Currently talking on Sky about LJ's rough time in charge............like last season with Barnsley....

I'm going for a 2-3 defeat......plenty of goals for the viewers

How many times do you think Danny Higginbottom has seen us this season? Probably not at all. Yet called it spot on. Too many changes, to many formations. No time for partnerships to form. It isn't ******* rocket science Lee is it!

3 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

How many times do you think Danny Higginbottom has seen us this season? Probably not at all. Yet called it spot on. Too many changes, to many formations. No time for partnerships to form. It isn't ******* rocket science Lee is it!

Either he's prepped well or sky will have guys looking at why we could be where we are, if they can spot it in prep for media for a game it can't be hard to spot.

1 hour ago, Owl Visiting said:

Can't believe how well they've done this season. We've been fortunate enough to take 6 points of them and they're still about a million points ahead of us.

Have a big game ourselves tonight at home to Reading, a must win for us really with Fulham breathing down our necks.

Good luck tonight.

Good luck!

Archived