IGNORED

The I'm sorry Lee Johnson thread

Inactive user

12 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Anyone man enough to admit they were wrong and apologise?

City could win every game from here on out and I'd still expect him to apologise for the balls up he has made of this season.

Blimey, never dull.

Fantastic tonight, fantastic. Two wins in a row, gives us a chance of avoiding relegation. I am over the moon tonight.

Do I think it changes my view of LJ? It is +1 in a tally that is hugely negative this season. Can I just enjoy this result first?

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

Tbf to him we played shocking at some times but no team had demolished us has it?

Tbf?

You'll have to point me to the section of the league rules which indicates all the extra points we get for 'not losing by much'.

I'm not looking to be awkward as I'm over the moon we have won tonight, but let's not start with this nonsense.  

We have been shite this season and are now mired in an awful.relegation battle losing a club record number of games along the way.

Happy to get behind the boys as we always do Lee Johnson has earned every ounce of criticism this season.

As I say, we could win out and he should still apologise.

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Tbf?

You'll have to point me to the section of the league rules which indicates all the extra points we get for 'not losing by much'.

I'm not looking to be awkward as I'm over the moon we have won tonight, but let's not start with this nonsense.  

We have been shite this season and are now mired in an awful.relegation battle losing a club record number of games along the way.

Happy to get behind the boys as we always do Lee Johnson has earned every ounce of criticism this season.

As I say, we could win out and he should still apologise.

To be fair.

i never said we got points for loosing? I understand though that we all win loose or draw and yes unfortunately we went on one shocking run but no team walked away battering us we always lost by 1 goal.

Last 5 games and we look in good form.

IMG_6220.PNG

Last 10 games and we are about where I would personally say we are at (15th).

IMG_6221.PNG

How many fickle moans have there been recently?!

It's pathetic and Lansdown has even been targeted. Why anyone on here thinks they know better than a self made billionaire is beyond me. Dumb *****.

33 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Anyone man enough to admit they were wrong and apologise?

I'm not wrong to doubt a man who has shown no signs of knowing what he's doing for months, one solid win doesn't change that. When we're consistent and looking like we're improving, then I may apologise, until then it's still the same situation, a relegation scrap.

Archived