IGNORED

The I'm sorry Lee Johnson thread

Inactive user

4 hours ago, redmycolour said:

After all he's put us through he had the neck to stay on the pitch and applaud the fans.other games he can't wait to run down the tunnel at the final whistle. Oh yes we were on sky weren't we.JOHNSON OUT.

He wasn't clapping us, he was clapping the result.....

6 hours ago, redmycolour said:

After all he's put us through he had the neck to stay on the pitch and applaud the fans.other games he can't wait to run down the tunnel at the final whistle. Oh yes we were on sky weren't we.JOHNSON OUT.

he applauds the fans regardless, stop making shit up

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

No he doesn't. And certainly not to that extent anyway. Imho he should have given a quick acknowledgement then got down the tunnel sharpish to crack on with getting us out of this mess. Instead he overreacted like we'd won something, not just one game. Fair enough he has personal stuff going on so it was probably a release for him on that as well but it wasn't what was required by him Imho. 

7 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I did.

We wont.

You don't know that.

i hope that we don't lose all our remaining games too.

We might win some lose some and draw some and still go down. Do we still have to apologise then?

If we lose to Brentford are you going to come on here and apologise?

Do we still have to apologise to Lee if we lose to Brentford?

43 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Its a fact.the last few home games he has ran down the tunnel at the final whistle. Not even applauding the fans for there support. If you go to home games you would see it yourself. Not in a habit of making SHIT up.

1 hour ago, redmycolour said:

Its a fact.the last few home games he has ran down the tunnel at the final whistle. Not even applauding the fans for there support. If you go to home games you would see it yourself. Not in a habit of making SHIT up.

No, he didn't.

You are making shit up

I was a big LJ supporter until the second Cardiff game then a LJ “outer” to the extent that when I spotted him in the BRI yesterday my first urge was to find a fire axe and “take one for the team” (obviously a joke, they don’t have fire axes anymore.) But things appear to be changing. Does last night’s result make up for the anguish of gas heads mocking us for five months whilst we knew we deserved it? No, of course not, but it gives LJ to the end of the season. If the team plays like this to the end of the season and we stay up, I will give LJ a clean slate at the start of next season. No hate, no love, just a clean slate. I am sure a lot of fans are probably the same, we grudgingly turned to wanting him out and that wish grew because we had such high hopes at the start of the season. There are some signs of hope, defensively we seem more resilient, some believe due to Pembo’s removal and JM’s promotion, although personally I feel it may also be due to Korey moving to right back and the defensive work of Cotterill and, yesterday, O’dowda in front of our full backs. LJ does not deserve an apology, us fans do, and yesterday was the start of that. Once the season is over, fans may, like me, decide to give LJ a fair chance. If we stay up. But the end of the season may shed some light on what has been going on, for example transfer requests. Some have argued that being “in the shop window” on sky may have encouraged certain players to up their game in the hope of a passage out. Time will tell. So, OP, the time to ask your question is not now, but at the start of next season.

49 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

it's obvious you don't go to home games.he did it against Fulham,Derby,Cardiff. 

32 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

Sorry mate but they're definitely right, Cardiff he ran to the Atyeo quicker than I've ever seen a manager run off, fact.

I have a season ticket and go to almost every home game.

I missed Fulham, so can't comment on that one, but the fact he may have done it twice over the whole season doesn't make it "he always does it".

For the vast majority he doesn't and so stating "he always does when we lose" is bullshit.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I missed Fulham, so can't comment on that one, but the fact he may have done it twice over the whole season doesn't make it "he always does it".

For the vast majority he doesn't and so stating "he always does when we lose" is bullshit.

He might very well have the shits some games like some of the fans. Who really cares . The proof of the pudding will be in eight games time Betty..

30 minutes ago, Bobfish said:

I was a big LJ supporter until the second Cardiff game then a LJ “outer” to the extent that when I spotted him in the BRI yesterday my first urge was to find a fire axe and “take one for the team” (obviously a joke, they don’t have fire axes anymore.) But things appear to be changing. Does last night’s result make up for the anguish of gas heads mocking us for five months whilst we knew we deserved it? No, of course not, but it gives LJ to the end of the season. If the team plays like this to the end of the season and we stay up, I will give LJ a clean slate at the start of next season. No hate, no love, just a clean slate. I am sure a lot of fans are probably the same, we grudgingly turned to wanting him out and that wish grew because we had such high hopes at the start of the season. There are some signs of hope, defensively we seem more resilient, some believe due to Pembo’s removal and JM’s promotion, although personally I feel it may also be due to Korey moving to right back and the defensive work of Cotterill and, yesterday, O’dowda in front of our full backs. LJ does not deserve an apology, us fans do, and yesterday was the start of that. Once the season is over, fans may, like me, decide to give LJ a fair chance. If we stay up. But the end of the season may shed some light on what has been going on, for example transfer requests. Some have argued that being “in the shop window” on sky may have encouraged certain players to up their game in the hope of a passage out. Time will tell. So, OP, the time to ask your question is not now, but at the start of next season.

If we stay up, then next season will be like Tinnion's second one....ie: we'll be humped.

If we stay up now then great because it means we turned it around, however LJ was the one who put us in this mess with a very able squad.

We aint out of it yet but if we stay up and we have a poor start, he shouldn't be given this sort of time again! 

Its hard to slate manager after two important wins and clean sheets but he has a lot more to do to change the fanbases opinnion!

6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If we stay up now then great because it means we turned it around, however LJ was the one who put us in this mess with a very able squad.

We aint out of it yet but if we stay up and we have a poor start, he shouldn't be given this sort of time again! 

Its hard to slate manager after two important wins and clean sheets but he has a lot more to do to change the fanbases opinnion!

Excellently put, my friend

And I would add, everyone put all anti LJ stuff aside (me included) and let's just stay up. because we now have a great chance.

Fans have been pretty good at the games to be fair.

next 2 games away are BIG

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Excellently put, my friend

And I would add, everyone put all anti LJ stuff aside (me included) and let's just stay up. because we now have a great chance.

Fans have been pretty good at the games to be fair.

next 2 games away are BIG

Yeah I think we all came to the conclusion LJ would stay. If you dont want LJ here as a coach like us then fine but support the team not the man in charge.

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:08, Captain Hindsight said:

Last 5 games and we look in good form.

IMG_6220.PNG

Last 10 games and we are about where I would personally say we are at (15th).

IMG_6221.PNG

How many fickle moans have there been recently?!

It's pathetic and Lansdown has even been targeted. Why anyone on here thinks they know better than a self made billionaire is beyond me. Dumb *****.

Lansdown didn't make his money by running a football club. 

So all self made billionaires are football experts are they? You muppet.

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:08, Captain Hindsight said:

Last 5 games and we look in good form.

IMG_6220.PNG

Last 10 games and we are about where I would personally say we are at (15th).

IMG_6221.PNG

How many fickle moans have there been recently?!

It's pathetic and Lansdown has even been targeted. Why anyone on here thinks they know better than a self made billionaire is beyond me. Dumb *****.

With the money, time and effort SL has  put into to this club if he knew what he was doing we should be in the Premier League.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Seen him do it several times, Cardiff was just the best example. I sit in the Atyeo so can't really tell anymore but I've 100% seen him head straight down the tunnel, several times, when we've lost.

I kid you not one time he was so quick he was down the tunnel before I'd even got close to it. I always clap the players off but he was long gone. :yes:

Archived