IGNORED

What a homer of a referee

Fordy62

Now, I'm not complaining, not least because I've just won £315 on the game, but wow. Haven't seen a referee performance go like that for a long time. 

I'm not saying we didn't deserve a win, but I wouldn't be best pleased with him if I were Huddersfield. 

2 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Really?! Questionable penalty decision but otherwise thought he's been ok, let the game flow 

In fairness I've had a few beers. I think a few things have gone our way...

most notably the fact we've played well for 2 sets of 45 minutes. 

30 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Now, I'm not complaining, not least because I've just won £315 on the game, but wow. Haven't seen a referee performance go like that for a long time. 

I'm not saying we didn't deserve a win, but I wouldn't be best pleased with him if I were Huddersfield. 

And they say never bet when drunk!! How wrong are THEY???

What was the bet mate? I had £10 on 2-0 us!!

32 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Really??

thought he was dogsh1t all game, including a dodgy pen but about time we had some fortune. 

I think he was very random for both sides. I think he looked better because of the sheer amount of refs that have cost us this season.

Last two games we've finally got a bit of overdue luck that has so frequently gone against us. Although the favourable decision we got tonight didn't change the outcome anyway.

Pretty bad ref, we (surprisingly, considering how nice we are) kicked some lumps out of a couple of their players, somehow got away with it?? 

Fortunately, for the first time this season, we've got the luck of the draw with the ref being on 'our side', let's make the most of it!

39 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Soft penalty but for both of the first 2 goals he allowed play to flow after clear fouls on City players, also Huddersfield players especially Brown were very quick to go to ground, I thought he had a good game.

50 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

If I were Huddersfield I would be more less pleased with their players tbh 

53 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

£315?? Bloody hell what was your bet??

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Saw this

IMG_1751.JPG

Archived