IGNORED

What a homer of a referee

Fordy62

14 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Referee was whistle happy and definatly new he was on the telly!

The penalty was 50/50 at best! 

Was an absolutely certain penalty.

A soft foul in terms of scale, he didnt get hacked down from behind, but it was a definite foul.

If it was in our box Id have been desperately hoping the ref didnt blow the whistle.

The referee gave some seemingly innocous fouls, but also played advantage well and was reasonably consistant. So a decent, if unspectacular performance from him.

Edit- however if it was in our box I would have had a terrible view being sat in the South Stand

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Now, I'm not complaining, not least because I've just won £315 on the game, but wow. Haven't seen a referee performance go like that for a long time. 

I'm not saying we didn't deserve a win, but I wouldn't be best pleased with him if I were Huddersfield. 

Agreed.

Learn to appreciate life's little wins!

40 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If I were Huddersfield I would be more less pleased with their players tbh 

JJS I think you will find out that we made them look poor with our commitment and approach  :thumbsup:

The injury disrupted them but I thought we were 'at it' for 90 mins and made them look poor

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

JJS I think you will find out that we made them look poor with outer commitment and approach 

The injury disrupted them but I thought we were 'at it' for 90 mins and made them look poor

I know,I was replying to somebody saying who said that if they were a Huddersfield fan they would be blaming the ref

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Was an absolutely certain penalty.

A soft foul in terms of scale, he didnt get hacked down from behind, but it was a definite foul.

If it was in our box Id have been desperately hoping the ref didnt blow the whistle.

The referee gave some seemingly innocous fouls, but also played advantage well and was reasonably consistant. So a decent, if unspectacular performance from him.

Edit- however if it was in our box I would have had a terrible view being sat in the South Stand

If that was a certain penalty, then I would tell Joe Bryan to lose his balance more often!! The defender was stronger than Joe, that's all. Nice for us to get it, but if that was down the other end,  you,me and 17,000 others would be fuming!

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

If that was a certain penalty, then I would tell Joe Bryan to lose his balance more often!! The defender was stronger than Joe, that's all. Nice for us to get it, but if that was down the other end,  you,me and 17,000 others would be fuming!

having now seen the replay I am less certain. Previous comments were from the one viewing at full speed. Its a soft foul, but a foul in the area is a penalty

Archived