IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda - MOTM for me

Dollymarie

2 minutes ago, kevthered said:

That he did but should have buried that header....Like Dolls said take a bow 

He did everything right for the header.  Gotta give the keeper credit there.

My MoM too.   Great to have a couple of winger that both help out at the back.  Korey and Joe were great too.  

1 minute ago, Atyeo's lift said:

That was a fantastic save by Ward - can't fault Callum

Was nice to see him drill it into the ground rather than straight at the keeper, bloody good save.  I'd put that down as a save rather than a 'miss'.

Both flanks looked very solid tonight.

bryan  odowda on the left

smith coterril on the right

LJ please do not change this during the run in. Perfect balance of full backs that can play and wide men that are disciplined in playing their position. Gives the whole side balance.

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Take a bow lad. You were bloody magnificent tonight!!! :clapping:

Can't argue with that Dolly  :thumbsup:  he was indeed magnificent 

There were plenty of contenders which says it all but by a nose Callum I'd agree

Mention for Frankie Fielding who won't get many plaudits in the excitement - thought he was excellent and IMHO looked for 90 mins tonight the keeper that had him on the outer edges of becoming a International keeper 

13 minutes ago, williamsredngrey said:

As the result speaks for itself - everyone played so well tonight it's hard to pick MOTM but either O'Diwwda or Bryan for me. 

Hats off to city tonight and as a Swindon supporter I just wish we wouldn't mess around at the back and do what you guys do either wack it upfield or into touch. Class second goal and Tammy will be hard to replace next season and if you continue to play like that until the end of the season you won't be relegated 

Callum had a very good game tonight and made a difference along with everyone else think O'Neil and Pack looked a solid partnership together aswell certainly a lot better than the brownhill hegeler one ,long may this up turn in form continue lets not forget if results go against us tomorrow we could be back in the bottom 3, still the pressure will be and the teams below to pick up points so see how they cope, very nice to be able to enjoy a weekend without the anxiety and pain that goes with supporting us 

I thought he was excellent tonight.

O'Dowda & Bryan one side and Smith & Cotts the other were immense.

But more importantly the work rate off the ball working as a pair on either flank was remarkable and help contribute to the best performance of the season in my view.

A 90 minute performance! 

I must be dreaming!

39 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can't argue with that Dolly  :thumbsup:  he was indeed magnificent 

There were plenty of contenders which says it all but by a nose Callum I'd agree

Mention for Frankie Fielding who won't get many plaudits in the excitement - thought he was excellent and IMHO looked for 90 mins tonight the keeper that had him on he outer edges of becoming a International keeper 

Not LJ MOTM for putting him in to start with?  :laugh: 

Just one of those games that we have really, really missed at City and LONG may it continue

18 minutes ago, Swede said:

I thought he was excellent tonight.

O'Dowda & Bryan one side and Smith & Cotts the other were immense.

But more importantly the work rate off the ball working as a pair on either flank was remarkable and help contribute to the best performance of the season in my view.

A 90 minute performance! 

I must be dreaming!

Very good post - Thought the combos working together as you've highlighted was possibly the most vital part in that performance 

Archived