IGNORED

Tammy

yardy

Deserves his own thread, what a player this lad is!

His goal was class, stayed behind centre back and pointed to where he wanted the ball, excellent delivery from Cotts and somehow Tammy gets a toe on the ball and it finds the corner of the net! Not many strikers could have scored a goal like that, his movement was excellent.

He was a pain in the backside for Huddersfield all night, well done Tammy!

It's a shame we won't see him here next season but i think he will be given a shot by Conte at Chelsea, he already liked him before he signed for us. Wherever he goes that team will have a damn good player on their hands.

3 minutes ago, yardy said:

Deserves his own thread, what a player this lad is!

His goal was class, stayed behind centre back and pointed to where he wanted the ball, excellent delivery from Cotts and somehow Tammy gets a toe on the ball and it finds the corner of the net! Not many strikers could have scored a goal like that, his movement was excellent.

He was a pain in the backside for Huddersfield all night, well done Tammy!

It's a shame we won't see him here next season but i think he will be given a shot by Conte at Chelsea, he already liked him before he signed for us. Wherever he goes that team will have a damn good player on their hands.

Indeed if that goal was in the prem the gravy train pundits would be creaming in their pants.

The more I watch him the more I appreciate just what a striker he is.

Said to my son this evening, that maybe  one day Tammy might play for England.

Maybe just the ramblings of a middle aged loon who has been so bereft of joy lately, but there's something about him. 

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

The more I watch him the more I appreciate just what a striker he is.

Said to my son this evening, that maybe  one day Tammy might play for England.

Maybe just the ramblings of a middle aged loon who has been so bereft of joy lately, but there's something about him. 

Provided he gets games in the Prem he will play for England I'm sure.

Can't like this lad enough 

Fantastic young footballer

with a fantastic humble attitude

Gives it %100 game in , game out for a club he's on loan to  :clap:

What an attitude  !!! 

Already feeling gutted that we won't get many more times to,see him in a City Shirt

Gos down, all things considered ,  with Andy Cole as possibly the two best loanees we've ever had

Total respect - hope he gets every reward from the game because he's one who deserves it

Tammy I salute you as a footballer and as a man

:trumpet:

His awareness in the 6 yard box, movement and the way he scores his goals he reminds me of Lineker, always in the right place at the right time. Never seems to strike the ball cleanly but always seems to end up in the back of the net.

I bet Lineker wished he had some of the attributes Tammy has!

How many balls in from the right like that from Cotts tonight did Tammy get with Luke Freeman (or CO'D) cutting in on his left from the right and, er, doing what ever it was Luke did when he cut in from the right on to his left foot?

Not Freeman's fault, though. Not sure football, in this country, needs to be too clever or "intelligent." Not in this league. Not with a goal machine like Tammy waiting near the goal.

Let's nor forget, the goal came at a really important time. Huddersfield were threatening and it took the wind right out of their sails.

Unfortunately for Tammy he won't get a look in at Chelsea next season. Chelsea very rarely give youngsters a chance and this is where I begin to worry about his future.

This guy can go to the very very top in the game if his development is handled correctly by Chelsea. His next career move is massive.

Top top player is Tammy, he has a real chance of going all the way. Natural goal scoring ability and a great attitude. He was pumping the air at the final whistle and was straight onto the pitch to celebrate with the other players. 

What's impressed me more than anything is his willingness to learn this season, he's clearly learnt how to play with his back to goal as the lone striker and I thought his control and strength tonight were superb. I reckon a season long loan at a newly promoted Newcastle next season and a break through into the England squad. I've enjoyed watching Tammy this season and I'm sure one day I'll be able to say I saw him play for Bristol City when he's banging goals in for Chelsea. 

Don't know his background but credit to the young man for wanting to learn the game and improve, doesn't seem to be the big I am at all. 

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Let's nor forget, the goal came at a really important time. Huddersfield were threatening and it took the wind right out of their sails.

Unfortunately for Tammy he won't get a look in at Chelsea next season. Chelsea very rarely give youngsters a chance and this is where I begin to worry about his future.

This guy can go to the very very top in the game if his development is handled correctly by Chelsea. His next career move is massive.

You're right about Chelsea in recent years but maybe Conte is a bit different.  If he doesn't get onto the bench at Chelsea I imagine he'll be on loan to a mid table Prem side.  Everton, Southampton, something like that.

Archived