IGNORED

Johnson In

MattWSM

We could win every game untill the end of the season and that would only make it 50/50 for me as to get rid - if he got us to a position of just outside the playoffs next season then I would say he could stay but that's a long road back just to get back to evens.

IMO we should still be looking for a change.

I'm delighted to see us making such positive strides in recent weeks. The losing run was indefensible, even LJ would himself admit I'm sure, but I've had sympathy with him over varying factors (injuries, refereeing decisions etc) and I'm so happy to see us moving in the right direction the last 4 games. You could see how much it meant to LJ tonight and 99% of those in the LJ out camp will have wanted to be proven wrong and for him to be the one to take us forward.

Cannot rest on our laurels but we must celebrate and praise the players and staff for tonight's fantastic performance. Just keep building on it!

Johnson in, Johnson out, Johnson in, Johnson out. 

Crikey we do have a fickle bunch. 

I will continue to stick to my gut and say Johnson is not the man to take this club forward and I'm pretty sure thats how most of us who have a sensible, knowledgeable football head feel.

Great win tonight, we're still in the shit though.  

Archived