IGNORED

Lee Johnson - Tactical Genius?

DaveF

7 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Got to give him credit tonight, that was outstanding.

Sorry - but that win tonight had little to do with tactical genius

And I make it clear I'm not knocking LJ on this - what he did tonight couldn't be criticised

But let's not turn it into something it wasn't 

The massive difference was the attitude and application of the players

Doesn't reflect well on them in some respects , and may indicate that they have compounded and added to mistakes by LJ ,and in effect , hung him out to dry until recently 

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

Fair play to the guy. For the first time this season, I agreed with the starting line up and it didn't fail - great game to watch.

However, just because you pick the 6 correct lottery numbers, and win a million, it doesn't make you a mathmatical genius. 

Time will tell, and as they say...."one swallow, doesn't make a summer"......

5 minutes ago, DaveF said:

If we were in the top 3 after a season of outstanding results and record breaking winning streaks, would you come on post "tactical ****wit" after a blip where we lost 4-0?

2 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

Fair play to the guy. For the first time this season, I agreed with the starting line up and it didn't fail - great game to watch.

However, just because you pick the 6 correct lottery numbers, and win a million, it doesn't make you a mathmatical genius

Makes you a lucky git with new friends :chant6ez:

Just need some other results to go our way this weekend

Onwards and upwards

It has made me wonder if the players really have been playing for LJ. We keep saying we have a decent squad, and they put in a great performance tonight - but why did it take Sky Camera's for it to happen ? Let's hope we can keep this up, but it does leave a few un-aired questions.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And I make it clear I'm not knocking LJ on this - what he did tonight couldn't be criticised

Doesn't well on them in some respects and may indicate that they have compounded and added to mistakes by LJ and in effect hung him out to dry until recently 

I've been immensely constipated for three months. I've had three poo's since Christmas - today I unleashed complete an utter fury on the pan. I nearly sacked my rectum but my Dad is an Anus so I have a commitment.

Today is the best day. Let's enjoy it. 

10 minutes ago, 054123 said:

If we were in the top 3 after a season of outstanding results and record breaking winning streaks, would you come on post "tactical ****wit" after a blip where we lost 4-0?

I'm pretty sure you would.  Yes.  And your mates.

21 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Although funny you should say that this form the Huddersfield forum.

"Wagner tactical arse today, we all over the &*#@ place."

Although to be fair this is more typical of what they are saying:

"We've got a secret weapon over the other teams in the play offs though...David Wagner."

21 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

However, just because you pick the 6 correct lottery numbers, and win a million, it doesn't make you a mathmatical genius. 

Try telling that to my girlfriend, Summer. I still maintain it was the making of her. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Best you read my posts Mr Bore of the Forum

Always having childish little snipes

Hope you change when puberty kicks in 

That's a little ironic, don't you think?

I have read your posts.  Constant, endless criticism of Johnson.  And, when we win 4-0 against a in form, 3rd placed team, you mention that it's not Johnson's tactics wot won it. :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Chivs said:

That's a little ironic, don't you think?

I have read your posts.  Constant, endless criticism of Johnson.  And, when we win 4-0 against a in form, 3rd placed team, you mention that it's not Johnson's tactics wot won it. :facepalm:

And you never comment on anything of interest - especially about football

Constantly whining about others posts but nothing to say for yourself or as I say about football 

The ultimate self acclaimed Superfan (Or so you believe)

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Go on - shock me with some football talk - Go on then .....   explain how and why Lees tactics won the game.........

Should be interesting ..........

:whistle:

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And you never comment on anything of interest - especially about football

Constantly whining about others posts but nothing to say for yourself or as I say about football 

The ultimate self acclaimed Superfan (Or so you believe)

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Go on - shock me with some football talk - Go on then .....   explain how and why Lees tactics won the game.........

Should be interesting ..........

:whistle:

Are you OK?  You seem a little tired and emotional.

5 minutes ago, DaveF said:

The original post was obviously a little bit tongue in cheek... I just thought it might be nice to give LJ a little bit of praise considering to abuse he's been receiving... who would have thought it would end in MORE MOANING.

Almost inevitable from some!

45 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Doesn't reflect well on them in some respects , and may indicate that they have compounded and added to mistakes by LJ ,and in effect , hung him out to dry until recently 

Don't think you're being fair re: tonight.

He got that, particularly picking a midfield to play between the lines and going one up top, absolutely spot on and obviously learnt from the away match when we got stung playing 4-4-2.

Most fans will have looked at that line-up pre-match and been unhappy with 4-5-1, I suspect.

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

So nothing to explain tactically then 

:whistle::laughcont:

Now.......

Theres a surprise !!!!!

I'm not sure you're capable of understanding if I did suggest why Johnson's tactics won against a play-off team.  

Why don't you start?  What tactics did the players pick on to win us the game?

2 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Don't think you're being fair re: tonight.

He got that, particularly picking a midfield to play between the lines and going one up top, absolutely spot on and obviously learnt from the away match when we got stung playing 4-4-2.

Most fans will have looked at that line-up pre-match and been unhappy with 4-5-1, I suspect.

Fair enough - thought that he went with his favourite 4-4-1-1 or whichever way you want to describe it

Havnt read the match thread but would be surprised if people wanted to go gunk ho at Huddersfield

As I say he did nothing wrong , right team(Save Pack if ultra critical ?) , sensible substitutions - all good but more of a totally different attitude from the players than any clever tactics for me

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Been saying the same thing for weeks.

Players more than good enough. They really dislike Johnson. They turn it on only when they want and when they know they need to garner points to stay in this league.

They tried very hard to get Johnson sacked for us the fans because we want him gone and for themselves because they really don't like him.

Good win today. 

Archived