IGNORED

Off my t!ts

supercidered

Just got home and I'm off my tits! Had too much cider and probs pissed a of people about the supereds tonight. I'm in Devon and nobody gives a **** about us. They all support Man ****** U and Chelsea. I love where I was born and I love Bristol City. F**k everyone else. Blige i'm w*****ed. I love you all and LJ is still a c**t.

57 minutes ago, hollydog said:

I live in Devon and work with 2 reds and coach junior football with another. Lots of love down here!

Live in a little village about a mile from the Cornish border with about 80 permanent residents and there`s two of us here!

We`re here, we`re there, we`re every ******* where!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

On DATM (Hudders forum) one member mentioned how he was in NYC in a bar watching the game over there and there were 8 City fans (according to him, his words not mine) cheering us on in the same bar.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Live in a little village about a mile from the Cornish border with about 80 permanent residents and there`s two of us here!

I watched in Chicago. My mates watched in the Caymans and Canada etc. We ******* won 4/******* 0

love it. 

5 hours ago, RumRed said:

Genius, hope you've the ibruprofen ready for the morning!  :clap:

Have a pint of water before bed too. :thumbsup:

Try and get a start on it by taking paracetamol the moment you wake up, no matter what time, then back to bed.

6 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Limbs in Teignmouth tonight!!!! 

Flinty you beauty. Just sold you to a Villa fan in the pub for £15 million.

That was just the first instalment, right?!

Great to hear our win brought such joy to people near and far.

Just had a look on the Sag chat forum ,they seem a tad upset that we won :laugh: .Very bitter and twisted .

On the other hand Huddersfield Town fans whilst being peed off at their team a few did say how well we played .Which is good to see on a opposition forum .

4 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

How's the head?

I'm still buzzing as it goes! I've had mates on the phone and we've all been going over the game and it seems I wasn't alone in being off me t!ts. Apart from being very fragile and looking like sh!te I'm still grinning and hope that results go our way today starting with Derby v Forest on tv. I was so far gone that I forgot I posted the original post last night. Anyway, happy days for a change!

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I'm still buzzing as it goes! I've had mates on the phone and we've all been going over the game and it seems I wasn't alone in being off me t!ts. Apart from being very fragile and looking like sh!te I'm still grinning and hope that results go our way today starting with Derby v Forest on tv. I was so far gone that I forgot I posted the original post last night. Anyway, happy days for a change!

Amazing isn't it. I had an email from Germany saying how we needed that this morning!! Oh yeah!

11 hours ago, supercidered said:

Just got home and I'm off my tits! Had too much cider and probs pissed a of people about the supereds tonight. I'm in Devon and nobody gives a **** about us. They all support Man ****** U and Chelsea. I love where I was born and I love Bristol City. **** everyone else. Blige i'm w*****ed. I love you all and LJ is still a ****.

When I lived in Exmouth for Uni, the majority of my mates were all supporters of their local teams. I think there was only 2 City fans (inc myself), a gashead, Torquay United fan, Southend fan, Millwall fan (I lived next door to her and we used to have lots of banter), Forest fan etc. 

The majority of locals were Exeter fans with a few Torquay thrown in and the odd Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool but that was rare. 

22 hours ago, supercidered said:

Just got home and I'm off my tits! Had too much cider and probs pissed a of people about the supereds tonight. I'm in Devon and nobody gives a **** about us. They all support Man ****** U and Chelsea. I love where I was born and I love Bristol City. **** everyone else. Blige i'm w*****ed. I love you all and LJ is still a ****.

Top post! :superman:

Archived