IGNORED

HTFC fans blame ref for shocker shock !

slartibartfast

5 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Take a look at their forum....all the refs fault apparently !

Load of bellers on there,

Did enjoy this though......

Standing in a Manhattan bar as the only town fan with 8 Bristol city fans. 

******* cheers. :P:P

The NYC reds are a good bunch, I know a lot of them travel quite a way to watch City on TV and in person.

This bloke thought we were alright !!

'Apart from the pen I thought the ref was one of the best, if not the best ref I've seen this season. We were played off the park tonight by a team who should be challenging near the top of the Championship'

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/104085/ref-pitch#ixzz4bdKvNcCE

10 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

That's not quite right is it,a few said it,anything to start a thread these days 

I live just up the road from Huddersfield, will have great joy in basking in our glory.

id say the ref let everything flow quite well, Tammy was kicked and pushed all over the park so it could be said they were lucky not to have had more bookings.

The one thing that shone out for me was there terrible support, should have sold out their end, regardless of it being a Friday and on Sky. Those that did come were very quiet, as was our support (nerves) until we got the 3rd.

You really can't blame a 4-0 loss on the referee!

16 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

ha ha! the ref give me a break they were TOTALY outplayed from start to finish 3rd place my arse!!

I read all 22 pages (at the time) a lot of Hudson blaming and a lot of ref blaming... the same ref who referee'd their 5-0 loss vs Fulham.

Blackburn forums on the other hand, one forum member said something along the lines of "just our luck, 2 losses in 18 and Huddersfield lose to a team with 2 wins in 18."

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This bloke thought we were alright !!

'Apart from the pen I thought the ref was one of the best, if not the best ref I've seen this season. We were played off the park tonight by a team who should be challenging near the top of the Championship'

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/104085/ref-pitch#ixzz4bdKvNcCE

played off the park ???

The ref probably was a bit of a homer but it didn't affect the result.  They were awful and we were pretty good and to be fair most of their fans seemed to agree with that.  I was surprised to see some time wasting comments, particular after watching their no 8 take about 10 minutes to stroll off!

"Their third goal was just quick thinking, that lad won't score another one of them in his career, 4th goal wasn't a penalty. We continue to suffer some poor do's in regards to spot kicks over the course of the season."

This guy clearly not familiar with Aden Flint, the rabona scoring CB.

9 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

You should check out the Brighton match day thread (on our game!) It's nearly as long as ours.

Their more upbeat about us than our own fans!!:chant6ez:

Archived