IGNORED

Those 3 wins looking possible...

brizzlelou

Woken up this morning with this strange feeling. It feels kind of warm and tingly, like I almost have some kind of reason to possibly think about maybe being optimistic. Feels a bit like hope but I haven't felt it in so long that I'm no longer sure what it feels like. After that performance last night and flints back heel (ooh, you filthy bastard you), I now have renewed faith that we might just come out of this on the other side and live to fight another championship season. 

Another 3 wins boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Same. Even, despite my more sober judgements of the past week, put the ST renewal date in my diary...and checked to see whether the Blackburn tickets were on sale yet.

I keep reminding myself that it's the hope that kills. It's a cruel addiction.

We must all feel the same today, what a start to a weekend.  I've now got the urge to grab some tickets to go and see the Brentford game, are they sold out?

Also, be great if Preston and Villa keep the good mood going later by playing their parts...

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

Same. Even, despite my more sober judgements of the past week, put the ST renewal date in my diary...and checked to see whether the Blackburn tickets were on sale yet.

I keep reminding myself that it's the hope that kills. It's a cruel addiction.

It is an addiction. The buzz is still there, 12 hours later (it may or may not still be with us at 5pm). This is why so many people go nuts when you only win twice in 4 months. Withdrawal symptoms. Cold turkey. And we have no control over securing the next fix.

Not difficult to understand why people are so miserable on here at times like this.

1 hour ago, brizzlelou said:

Woken up this morning with this strange feeling. It feels kind of warm and tingly, like I almost have some kind of reason to possibly think about maybe being optimistic. Feels a bit like hope but I haven't felt it in so long that I'm no longer sure what it feels like. After that performance last night and flints back heel (ooh, you filthy bastard you), I now have renewed faith that we might just come out of this on the other side and live to fight another championship season. 

Another 3 wins boys!!!!!!!!!!!

We may have unwittingly done ourselves an unforeseen favour for later in the season last night too. Denying Huddersfield another three points means Brighton are more likely to be already up by the time we go there and often sides lose the next game after they do it.:fingerscrossed:

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We may have unwittingly done ourselves an unforeseen favour for later in the season last night too. Denying Huddersfield another three points means Brighton are more likely to be already up by the time we go there and often sides lose the next game after they do it.:fingerscrossed:

Good point RRH.

Archived