IGNORED

Betting thread (Merged)

Tipps69

5 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Off the back of the Cheltenham festival, I thought it would be handy to have a general betting thread so that those who like a flutter can share our tips etc.

1:50 at Uttoxeter - Graasten. It's SkyBets 'money back if your horse finishes 2nd race'.

I was on Braughtons  Rythmn thankfully along with American in the 2:25 which was clearly the NAP of the day after he got pulled from Cheltenham due to the ground 

Europa League Top Scorer:

Backing Dzeko/Giuliano. Both on 8 goals (the target) with both of their respective teams eliminated.

Only likely catcher is Zlatan on 5 (bar a handful of outliers on 4) . If UTD go all the way to the final, he would need to score 4 goals in 5 games (assuming he isn't banned/injured) - Top Scorers List

I think the real odds on anyone catching the 8-goal target are around 50/50. 888.com and unibet.com are offering 5/1.

Enjoy your free money (expected value)! X

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/top-goalscorer

(FYI: 8 goals has been enough to be top scorer in 3 out of the last 4 seasons: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_Cup_and_Europa_League_top_scorers)

21 minutes ago, Touch_my_butter said:

Europa League Top Scorer:

Backing Dzeko/Giuliano. Both on 8 goals (the target) with both of their respective teams eliminated.

Only likely catcher is Zlatan on 5 (bar a handful of outliers on 4) . If UTD go all the way to the final, he would need to score 4 goals in 5 games (assuming he isn't banned/injured) - Top Scorers List

I think the real odds on anyone catching the 8-goal target are around 50/50. 888.com and unibet.com are offering 5/1.

Enjoy your free money (expected value)! X

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/top-goalscorer

(FYI: 8 goals has been enough to be top scorer in 3 out of the last 4 seasons: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_Cup_and_Europa_League_top_scorers)

What exactly are they offering 5/1 on..?

Doesn't the fact that 2 players are already on 8 goals mean that neither can be outright winner..?

4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Anyone had problems getting paid out via VISA on on-line betting firms ? Apparently there is one big one (according to PP)  I've been waiting three & four days for winnings to hit my bank from PP and Sky Bet.

Nope, never had any issues, only normally takes longer if I withdraw on a Friday or over the weekend for obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not something I would look at betting, I would need to know the exact rules of the bets, as mentioned above, do they need to be outright winner? Because if so, the bets already dead.

No, just need to be top scorer, same as with any season-long top scorer bet - if no one else has more goals, you win

On 4/4/2017 at 04:36, B1ackbird said:

The National has Deffinitly Red and Gas Line Boy running, bit of interest for City and Rovers Mug punters..

Yes, saw that! Fingers crossed that Definitely Red gallops to victory at Aintree and Gas Line Boy gets shot in the Paddock...

Also, when did they start allowing camels to run in the National?...

4 hours ago, Super said:

Anyone on the golf?

Was going to have a few quid on Dustin before he fell down the stairs. Sky bet pay EW to 8 places. 
Sadly I worse at picking golf winners than football, and I'm shite at that !

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Was going to have a few quid on Dustin before he fell down the stairs. Sky bet pay EW to 8 places. 
Sadly I worse at picking golf winners than football, and I'm shite at that !

Tell me about it 2 of mine +4 already!

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Done £50 double... Wolves W&D  @ 8/15  Blackburn @ evens as an insurance bet that we don't finish the day in bottom three  :fingerscrossed:

Yeah done Wolves in a treble with Reading and Bolton.

Never back City to win or loose, this could be the kiss of death we need!!!

Archived