IGNORED

The completely unofficial Florist Blackburn watch thread

REDOXO

I would expect us to be back in the bottom 3 by 5pm. If we are, I hope that the feel good factor from last night doesnt evaporate and become doom and gloom again. The players and manager have given us a glimpse of hope with a wonderful performance last night and we should respond by staying positive for them!

7 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I would expect us to be back in the bottom 3 by 5pm. If we are, I hope that the feel good factor from last night doesnt evaporate and become doom and gloom again. The players and manager have given us a glimpse of hope with a wonderful performance last night and we should respond by staying positive for them!

Comfortably top half last season, chasing the playoffs this season... Probably on a much lower budget than us. SL would do well to look at their setup and see what they have that we are missing.

Edit: whoops. I meant to quote Kodjias Wrist. I wasnt trying to have a conversation with myself... Honest.

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

Comfortably top half last season, chasing the playoffs this season... Probably on a much lower budget than us. SL would do well to look at their setup and see what they have that we are missing.

I think you meant to quote me rather than yourself mucker ! ;)

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Nice, lets hope they feel that ends their season now, too much ground to  make up to get a play off place but safe now. Lets hope they are "on the beach" when we play them in a couple of Tuesdays :) 

Problem in Fulham and Sheffield Wed keep making them think they have a chance!

Archived