IGNORED

Lets be honest: Lee deserves another contract extension.

As I have been persuaded by the over-riding logic of fellow OTIB members, I have seen the light, and am now a firm advocate of Mr Lee Johnson.

I has saved us from certain relegation (caused by the evil John Pemberton), and as City's saviour, must be rewarded with another contract extension.

This might seem like blind faith, but I have "seen the light".

Can I start the bidding at an extra 18 months on his contract, and an extra 25% pay?

"Love you Lee" :wub:

Top bloke.

11 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

As I have been persuaded by the over-riding logic of fellow OTIB members, I have seen the light, and am now a firm advocate of Mr Lee Johnson.

I has saved us from certain relegation (caused by the evil John Pemberton), and as City's saviour, must be rewarded with another contract extension.

Can I start the bidding at an extra 18 months on his contract, and an extra 25% pay?

Top bloke.

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

And they should also knight him in the New Year's Honours List :yes:

12 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Top bloke.

Ha Ha

19 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Top bloke.

Dunno about a contract extension but I heard LJ needs a man servant to wipe his backside everytime he gets off the pot.

Perhaps you want to volunteer?

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Dunno about a contract extension but I heard LJ needs a man servant to wipe his backside everytime he gets off the pot.

Perhaps you want to volunteer?

With Steve's nose wedged so firmly into the orifice in question I'm surprised anything can get out!

26 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Top bloke.

Oh Yes! :clapping: You know it makes sense.

Contract extension maybe not. But we could probably stretch to some bigger Cuban Heels. 

Joking apart.....if he gets out of the mess, that I feel he is largely (completely) responsible for then perhaps we see how it goes come August.

Smith at RB is a given now, unless injury dictates something else, the back four look comfortable and we always have a goal in us. 

Keep positive and take loads(sell out) to Brentford is the message! 

Derby fan here in peace, firstly, great result last night, some lovely football again from City, think you will certainly be pushing towards the Playoffs next season if you play like that. Secondly, hold on to Lee Johnson, don't get sucked into 'The Derby Way' and sack managers every few months like us! Just remember if Gary Rowett can't sort out our under achieving millionaires Candy Crush Mel might be knocking on LJ's door! All the best for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I think Lee found his formation and team last night. I want him to succeed and hopefully he and we can kick on from here

Law of averages mean that eventually, after so many chops and changes, he will hit on the right formation and team......more by luck than judgement.

Bit like if you give a monkey a pen, he will eventually over time write the complete works of Shakespeare.

4 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Top bloke.

You've got to be gas.

Just finishing off my mural of Lee on the lounge wall this morning.

24' x 8' .......... it's taken me all night.

I am fairly happy with it, and I am especially proud of the the grinning face, the beard 3/4 of the way down his neck, and the slightly cow / fearful eyes.

I can offer anyone who wants something similar a Lee Lounge Mural service, but will have to charge, as it is a lot of work, and a lot of paint.

I'll do you one for £500, or a similar donation to the statue fund.

tfPemberton

P.S. The cost of the statue is around 1/2 of the one for John we did last year, as Lee is only 1/2 as tall.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just finishing of my mural of Lee on the lounge wall this morning.

24' x 8' .......... it's taken me all night.

I am fairly happy with it, and I am especially proud of the the grinning face, the beard 3/4 of the way down his neck, and the slightly cow / fearful eyes.

I can offer anyone who wants something similar a Lee Lounge Mural service, but will have to charge, as it is a lot of work, and a lot of paint.

I'll do you one for £500, or a similar donation to the statue fund.

tfPemberton

P.S. The cost of the statue is around 1/2 of the one for John we did last year, as Lee is only 1/2 as tall.

:thumbsup:

Love it and makes a welcome change from the rows we've been having on here over the last few months.

ps, have you thought of recording his list of cliches in after match interviews, so these could  e played back to give an added level of realism to that lovely little mural/statue?!!!

Archived