IGNORED

Family section season card

newarkred

This may be a silly question, but just wanted to check. When buying an adult ticket in the family section rightly so this can only be bought with a kids one. But what I want to know if my little can't go as it's a night game, or doesn't fancy it as she is only 3 would I be allowed in to my seat on my own? 

49 minutes ago, newarkred said:

This may be a silly question, but just wanted to check. When buying an adult ticket in the family section rightly so this can only be bought with a kids one. But what I want to know if my little can't go as it's a night game, or doesn't fancy it as she is only 3 would I be allowed in to my seat on my own? 

No - they check all entries and will remove you if your daughter has not clocked in. #official

56 minutes ago, newarkred said:

You won't have any problems as your season ticket will function like any other adult season ticket. Your daughter's ticket (when used) at the turnstile will turn the LED light a different colour to indicate a concession - but she doesn't have to be with you.

Archived