IGNORED

David Cotterill Penalty

skinster

1 minute ago, Red Army 87 said:

I'd love to know how these conversations go;

"Hi, this is the guy who wants to have a fight based on the length of a video on OTIB"

"oh hi, how's it going? Where shall we meet? I'm available Tuesday nights after 6pm"

I don't even want to argue, I come on here to post things with others, not to get abuse then have mobile numbers sent via inbox then get told I'm a bottler because I don't want to meet a 50 year old man? 

Im not proud @RedM but I will defend my self

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

I don't even want to argue, I come on here to post things with others, not to get abuse then have mobile numbers sent via inbox then get told I'm a bottler because I don't want to meet a 50 year old man? 

Don't worry, I think we can see who the aggressor is in this case! 

2 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

he seriously wanted a fight?,,,,,,what is wrong with some people!

2 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Don't worry, I think we can see who the aggressor is in this case! 

Like I said I will defend my self and if it is really important to meet then so be it. Just he has to advise me when I need to hire the mobility scooter.

@skinster yes and then told me to grow up because I told him a few home truths.

3 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Like I said I will defend my self and if it is really important to meet then so be it. Just he has to advise me when I need to hire the mobility scooter.

@skinster yes and then told me to grow up because I told him a few home truths.

At least this is a bit of a change of record for a Saturday night #johnsonout

I love this place!

Nice man asks for help from supporters regarding the deportation of his sons father and people complain about what bloody forum it should be on and it gets moved because of it!

so called adults get into offers of fighting each other over a vid that another equally nice chap posted for us to take a gander at, that ends in a mod, bless her, telling grown men to grow up and stop waving their (tiny) penises (rightly so)

For the record the penalty was scored and we won 4/0...

It is a great place this!!

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I love this place!

Nice man asks for help from supporters regarding the deportation of his sons father and people complain about what bloody forum it should be on and it gets moved because of it!

so called adults get into offers of fighting each other over a vid that another equally nice chap posted for us to take a gander at, that ends in a mod, bless her, telling grown men to grow up and stop waving their (tiny) penises (rightly so)

For the record the penalty was scored and we won 4/0...

It is a great place this!!

Like i said I like the fact the video is 12 minutes long, at least you see more then the penalty? I just don't agree with the fact he was basicly slating him for it.

i got two kids, a job and a house to run you think i want to fight 50 year olds that ain't even worth my time? I most prob carry more then he weighs on a daily being a scaffolder. 

Video is decent btw

4 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Like i said I like the fact the video is 12 minutes long, at least you see more then the penalty? I just don't agree with the fact he was basicly slating him for it.

i got two kids, a job and a house to run you think i want to fight 50 year olds that ain't even worth my time? I most prob carry more then he weighs on a daily being a scaffolder. 

Video is decent btw

NP Chayden but not every fight.this could go in classic threads!

2 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

So then, i'm presuming the length of the OP's video is somehow LJ's fault?

Or them damn immigrants that took our jobs?

Sack the board I say, that'll learn 'em.

Funny you should say that actually, LJ likes watching videos of his team when there winning...he don't watch when we're loosing that's why all the tactics come from no where #johnsonout

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

I don't believe people have wasted an hour of their life over this. Great penalty tho Cotts. I agree with RedM's response..... Willy Waving.... :clapping:

I just sat here and looked at when the thread started and thought the exact same thing! Going to have to catch the voice on +1 :clap:

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Come and talk to me big man.

........................................................................................................................................................

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH.

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

........................................................................................................................................................

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH.

I would love to show you my inbox, that is even more funny

Poster: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

OTIB: Certainly sir. Have you posted here before?

Poster:  No, this is my first time.

OTIB: I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of going straight to the Rovers thread ?

48 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I just sat here and looked at when the thread started and thought the exact same thing! Going to have to catch the voice on +1 :clap:

He calls you an apologist - 'A person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial'.

It seems he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

2 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

He calls you an apologist - 'A person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial'.

It seems he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

What makes me laugh is he is 50 years old and honestly thinks he is mike Tyson! If my grandad played up like that I'd be taking his crossword away!

@Tears in rain I think he has had a few too many beers.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

This is going well.  Blanking the mobile number maybe a good move though.  Be sad if pathetic posturing actually became a legal issue for someone.

I really couldn't care about the mobile number to tell you the truth if any mods ain't happy with it I'll remove or they can remove but I'm on a iPhone so...

Archived