IGNORED

David Cotterill Penalty

skinster

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Yup, I'm here. Really, read back and see what has been written on this thread, anyone feel proud of themselves?

From what I can tell someone has posted a long video. You have two choices, watch it or not. I guess strictly speaking the club could ask it to be removed, yes even though stuff might be all over social media they can, as it's filmed on private property and they own copyright etc. Well that certainly used to be the case, it just isn't enforced very much so we tend to turn a blind eye to videos etc so they can be shared and enjoyed.

But then occasionally threads like this happen, attention gets drawn to two or three people being totally stupid. The club COULD be alerted and then the video COULD be asked to be removed, spoiling things for EVERYBODY. 

So maybe think twice befor Willy Waving in future PLEASE?

(Fully expect this to become 'slam the mods' thread, but at least it's not each other)

@redm just for educational purposes does the length of willy to be waved coincide with the length of the video?

2 hours ago, ontariored said:

I don't believe people have wasted an hour of their life over this. Great penalty tho Cotts. I agree with RedM's response..... Willy Waving.... :clapping:

I blame Lee Johnson. All this #JohnsonOut stuff and now our fans have taken up willy waving as a ode to it. :facepalm:

What is the girl equivalent then? Titty tapping? Fanny flapping? 

I've have beer on board. Please forgive my obscene comments. I'm not proud @RedM:shutup:

I understand if your focus was on a spat with an unknown person via the internet, but you should really take care of the important things in life.

Seriously, if someone had sent you a really amusing cat video via Whatsapp or one of your mates told you how drunk he was via facebook, but you didnt find out until tomorrow, how embarrassing would that be?

Priorities please BCFCHayden.

Archived