IGNORED

David Cotterill Penalty

skinster

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Are we going to have 4 three minute rounds, or 12 one minute rounds?

We could have 2 six minute rounds I suppose. 

Or 1 twelve minute round.

Not sure I can cope with the options.

One 12 minute round then we take out the crap bits and just watch the knock out 

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Maybe it's an age thing, but I can't understand why someone wants to record large chunks of a live football match on their phone?

Photos I can understand (up to a point), but the video thing defeats me.......but each to their own.

That said, I reckon there are sections of the Dolman (usually) who would welcome regular ten/twelve min online video recordings of the end of home games... :farmer: 

7 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I love this place!

Nice man asks for help from supporters regarding the deportation of his grand sons father and people complain about what bloody forum it should be on and it gets moved because of it!

so called adults get into offers of fighting each other over a vid that another equally nice chap posted for us to take a gander at, that ends in a mod, bless her, telling grown men to grow up and stop waving their (tiny) penises (rightly so)

For the record the penalty was scored and we won 4/0...

It is a great place this!!

@oldstandrobin and others this thread needs you. Do you know Stacey Penton or Kachina?

What are the thoughts on the video length @One Team In Keynsham Or  @leadman who could promote the fight, Barry Hearn perhaps. An excuse to go to Leyton Orient that LJ won't give us!?

9 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I blame Lee Johnson. All this #JohnsonOut stuff and now our fans have taken up willy waving as a ode to it. :facepalm:

What is the girl equivalent then? Titty tapping? Fanny flapping? 

I've have beer on board. Please forgive my obscene comments. I'm not proud @RedM:shutup:

Haha. Willy waving and fanny flapping. Never mind the white hankies, that's the protest sorted!!! :blink:

5 hours ago, REDOXO said:

@oldstandrobin and others this thread needs you. Do you know Stacey Penton or Kachina?

What are the thoughts on the video length @One Team In Keynsham Or  @leadman who could promote the fight, Barry Hearn perhaps. An excuse to go to Leyton Orient that LJ won't give us!?

If it was promoted by Frank Maloney I reckon it would just end up being handbags.

13 hours ago, RumRed said:

After my failed monorail sales career I've got a job at the UN peacekeeping force.  I have now been authorised to deploy our greatest weapon against conflict.

look at their cute little faces.. NO REALLY LOOK. So cute x

IMG_0513.JPG

I wouldn't fancy their chances if they had to pass through Auckland Airport. 

We need to be careful here chaps and lady chaps. These minor skirmishes have a habit of growing out of control.

One minute we have a potential punch up over the length of a video, the next lt minute half of Bristol, south of the river is in flames.

If you need me, I'll be sat with my tin hat on in the old BBC war offices inside the Avon Gorge lift.

Keep calm and carry on Bristol.

• Admin

Did anyone get a video of the 14 minutes action whilst Hogg was being treated? The highlights didn't show any of this and I really wanted to see how many swigs of isotonic sports drink our players took on board during this period. I'm sure one of you will have it, in the meantime I'll just stare at this wall. 

7 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Did anyone get a video of the 14 minutes action whilst Hogg was being treated? The highlights didn't show any of this and I really wanted to see how many swigs of isotonic sports drink our players took on board during this period. I'm sure one of you will have it, in the meantime I'll just stare at this wall. 

we did but it was also condensed down to 13 seconds :( 

Archived