IGNORED

David Cotterill Penalty

skinster

24 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Did anyone get a video of the 14 minutes action whilst Hogg was being treated? The highlights didn't show any of this and I really wanted to see how many swigs of isotonic sports drink our players took on board during this period. I'm sure one of you will have it, in the meantime I'll just stare at this wall. 

and missed the bit where I went and bought a cheese and onion pasty.

38 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Did anyone get a video of the 14 minutes action whilst Hogg was being treated? The highlights didn't show any of this and I really wanted to see how many swigs of isotonic sports drink our players took on board during this period. I'm sure one of you will have it, in the meantime I'll just stare at this wall. 

This has well and truly made my day, thank you the arguement was really worth it now!

11 hours ago, megansdad said:

personally wondered why Tammy did not take it. 3-0 up and him at the top of the scoring charts ......was a good penalty though.

Were all those leads that we've squandered so far this season not leaping to the front of your brain and screaming......

WTF???

:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Do we have kachina, Stacey Penton or the thoughts of Horace the Hedgehog. @Aizoon Zooner what are Horace's thoughts on the length of the penalty vid?

Horace was dangling from the curtains snuffling "Penalty, ref!" Before he even blew for it...

54 minutes ago, lgbbcf said:

now the apology is made and they are friends! does that mean there's not gonna be a fight now? 

disappointed !

Was so looking forward to the long video of it.

I am more of a condensed highlights version man myself. All those handbags swinging can give you a headache  

But thanks for The most hilarious 24 hours on OTIB since Sir Colin of Mansfield sent the 1653s to the Bananarama

25 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I am more of a condensed highlights version man myself. All those handbags swinging can give you a headache  

But thanks for The most hilarious 24 hours on OTIB since Sir Colin of Mansfield sent the 1653s to the Bananarama

You know it was worth it, fingers are hurting today but I will get the highlights up shortly

5 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

On charge as we speak! My weekend can't get no better after Friday, nice to have that feeling back that's for sure

Yes it was huge. The mood on here is completely different (mostly) 

Hopefully @skinster can upload the full version (and edited version) of our away win at Brentford in a fortnight. 

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Yes it was huge. The mood on here is completely different (mostly) 

Hopefully @skinster can upload the full version (and edited version) of our away win at Brentford in a fortnight. 

Brought down slightly by the news about Chuck Berry :( but. yes, a good feeling.

On 18/03/2017 at 23:12, RumRed said:

After my failed monorail sales career I've got a job at the UN peacekeeping force.  I have now been authorised to deploy our greatest weapon against conflict.

look at their cute little faces.. NO REALLY LOOK. So cute x

IMG_0513.JPG

Reminds me of a Cantonese food market .

Cantucky Fried Kitten , finger lickin' good .

Archived