IGNORED

David Cotterill Penalty

skinster

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

No because you had to find a reason to slate something, is it because little lee won 4 0 last night and got nothing to say?

You call him little lee and say I have nothing to say. You are one weirdo. Apologist.

4 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Bless you. How old are you? "Mummy" something I say to my kids you moron. Wants a start for a 12 minute video? You on your period? Or have your balls just dropped and your confused

I'll PM you. Hope to meet soon.

Yup, I'm here. Really, read back and see what has been written on this thread, anyone feel proud of themselves?

From what I can tell someone has posted a long video. You have two choices, watch it or not. I guess strictly speaking the club could ask it to be removed, yes even though stuff might be all over social media they can, as it's filmed on private property and they own copyright etc. Well that certainly used to be the case, it just isn't enforced very much so we tend to turn a blind eye to videos etc so they can be shared and enjoyed.

But then occasionally threads like this happen, attention gets drawn to two or three people being totally stupid. The club COULD be alerted and then the video COULD be asked to be removed, spoiling things for EVERYBODY. 

So maybe think twice befor Willy Waving in future PLEASE?

(Fully expect this to become 'slam the mods' thread, but at least it's not each other)

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yup, I'm here. Really, read back and see what has been written on this thread, anyone feel proud of themselves?

4 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Not sure if I should say this but I was proud of my Fight Club reference joke :ermm:

Yeah, me to Tears in rain, I'm feeling proud of being first to reply to yours! :dancing6:

2 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Wait for the inbox with his mobile number.. he'll want to sort you.

I'd love to know how these conversations go;

"Hi, this is the guy who wants to have a fight based on the length of a video on OTIB"

"oh hi, how's it going? Where shall we meet? I'm available Tuesday nights after 6pm"

Archived