IGNORED

ball boys

cityred exile

12 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I think they have done quite well this season. Have clearly been instructed to waste time when needed and hurry things up when needed.

Back in the Joe Jordan days he used to come into the ballboys room on occasions pre match and advise us to do exactly that. Unsurprisingly, you didn't ignore an instruction from big Joe in case he came back afterwards!

(and most now are academy kids. And in not every case city fans which may be why some appear to look disinterested)

45 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

The suits are failing this club.

I can guarantee you that they have nothing to do with the speed of ball boys distribution. I have never read something so ridiculous in my life, and I have been on Mail Online..... 

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

I can guarantee you that they have nothing to do with the speed of ball boys distribution. I have never read something so ridiculous in my life, and I have been on Mail Online..... 

The Mail Online eh?

That's you ostracised 

14 hours ago, Leveller said:

Whatever happened to the multi ball system? It's chasing one ball into the terracing that slows things down.

Remember being away to Derby when they had just introduced the multi ball system. We scored thanks to their ball boy giving us a ball to take an attacking throw in very quickly, who then got abused by Derby fans for the rest of the game.

As VFTD says it was banned, I think because ballboys were being accused of favouring the home team in the speed they returned the ball.

21 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I've posted on here numerous times about our level of ballboying, incredibly disappointing at times. In terms of speed to give it back and average distance covered I'd imagine we would be near the bottom of the table. Another failure of Bristol Sport

We need more professional ball 'persons ' who know when to be quick to retrieve when we are losing / drawing and slow when seeing out time at end of games etc like other clubs .......l;)

Archived