IGNORED

Trouble in the park

Head in the clouds

1 minute ago, Gazinpeace said:

Ha ha. You are probably banned. I think you will stay up. I don't think we will get in the play-offs . Too many teams around us have games in hand - though I wouldn't write us off and I am still hoping. However the derby will in my opinion be happening within the next few years - hopefully in the championship. See you then. Buy you a beer if we can find a neutral pub - ha ha ha.

Unfortunately that will never happen on a derby match day, that day is just a bit more special for us

2 hours ago, Head in the clouds said:

What was all the beef about in the park after the game last night? seemed to be a lot of teenagers throwing punches

I witnessed this teenager scrap - it was by the entrance to Greville Smyth Park - which is on our way back after games. 

I don't think it involved Huddersfield fans - no Yorkshire accents heard. 

It seemed like a fight over a girl and the girl was screaming a lot. 

2 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Fisted for the first time

Sorry I'm pissed, bed soon 

Fisted for the 1st time by the Doggers, lucky girl. Old enough to breed and all that. I'm well and truly ****** after the rugby. What's wrong with a bit of passion at AG in the park. Been goin on for years!

I don't really give a **** tonight, good weekend, on the piss, what more do you want!

Thatchers is my life!

1 hour ago, Gazinpeace said:

I am not in the know, nor do I claim to be, but I understand there should be news by August. If there ain't I guess it is off. Apparently there is a Plan B which I imagine would be to develop the Mem. Okay by me, except for the parking.

Hasn't planning permission lapsed at the rugby ground? Because work never begun? It wasn't easy getting permission last time so can't see it being easy again. Horfield Rose or whatever they were called will be right back on any future application. 

1 hour ago, Xiled said:

Quite a lot of the season still to go so I'm not assuming anything. But last night was great.

It's tough to say but I wouldn't bet against Rovers in the playoffs. Looking at the League 1 table, it's well within reach.

I'll probably get a lifetime OTIB ban for this but I would like to see City and Rovers in the Championship. It would add some extra interest to the season.

Extra interest?  It would be horrible.

Every single game we play will be compared to their results against that opposition. 

Say we beat a team 1 nil and they beat the same team 2-1 it would cause endless better arguments on who got the better result.

Then we got all the away attendance bullshit. 

11 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Fisted for the 1st time by the Doggers, lucky girl. Old enough to breed and all that. I'm well and truly ****** after the rugby. What's wrong with a bit of passion at AG in the park. Been goin on for years!

I don't really give a **** tonight, good weekend, on the piss, what more do you want!

Thatchers is my life!

Haha saying it as it is!!

Im still up watching recorded ch5 champ 

Buzzing still!

COYR

3 hours ago, Tears in rain said:

Some guy posted a 12 minute video of the penalty and then an individual started getting lairy about the length of it :blink:

Why would someone be annoyed? Everyone knows the penalty spot is 12 yards from the goal line.

Archived