IGNORED

Cooking...................

BigTone

Even though I quite enjoy cooking and am quite good (even if I say so myself) I really can't stand all the cooking shows that saturate the telly these days. That was until yesterday.

I flicked on the TV and there she was ................... the delightful Rachel Khoo. :wub:

I spent last night polishing my pots

rachel-khoo.jpg

8 hours ago, BigTone said:

Even though I quite enjoy cooking and am quite good (even if I say so myself) I really can't stand all the cooking shows that saturate the telly these days. That was until yesterday.

I flicked on the TV and there she was ................... the delightful Rachel Khoo. :wub:

rachel-khoo.jpg

Great minds think alike.

I was going to do a shag / marry / cliff with Rachel, Nigella and Lorraine Pascal .....

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

rachel-khoo.jpg

Well she ain't no Fanny Craddock.

41 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Both Nigella and Rachel are 'a bit chubby' .............. discuss .................

:yawn:

tfj

Nigella is a bon-viveur. That's the posh version of 'Grub hoover'

9 minutes ago, Oops said:

Nigella is a bon-viveur. That's the posh version of 'Grub hoover'

Does that 'white powder' stuff have a lot of calories??

:dunno:

Also - and I don't want to be rude here - why do some women only put weight on on their tits?

No offence intended.

tf*

Archived