IGNORED

Another moan,

Bcfccity

After reading on here yesterday about ball boys/girls being "too slow" I thought I would add a few moans I have!

on the way into the stadium you have the two city flags, now my moan is can the club produce more wind as I don't like how they don't blow around enough.

also

i think the pasty bags shouldn't be brown as that's the colour rugby kits get if it's muddy, just seems to me the club are being biased towards rugby! How about red pasty bags as city colours?

anyone else got spare time like me to moan about pointless things add them on,

have a great Sunday!

1 minute ago, Bcfccity said:

Wait big big issue!! The hot chocolate hd been changed from aero to cadburys!! Wait for that one to hit the forum!

It doesn't matter which make they are, the chocolate always clumps at the bottom and you can never find enough wooden stirrers to mix it properly.

Can I get a Harrumph from the back please? :shifty:

3 minutes ago, Bcfccity said:

Wait big big issue!! The hot chocolate hd been changed from aero to cadburys!! Wait for that one to hit the forum!

I noticed that.

It's just a classic case of Bristol Sport taking the wee out of Keynsham based supporters. 

Apparently they went with the Polish made hot chocolate to attract more Will.I.Am.nineteen to the ground. 

I have to put up watching the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City and Arsenal on telly here in Canada on a Saturday and Sunday. SL, get television rights for BCFC. LJ, stand taller when being filmed and don't wear that makeup, you looked like the ladies labouring their toils on Yonge Street 

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

I have to put up watching the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City and Arsenal on telly here in Canada on a Saturday and Sunday. SL, get television rights for BCFC. LJ, stand taller when being filmed and don't wear that makeup, you looked like the ladies labouring their toils on Yonge Street 

You should be able to watch next season, I'm sure something was posted a while back by Adam that overseas streaming was being introduced.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Chips

if we are going to have two american cops riding motorcycles do we them stationary if so which concourse or do we want them riding around(this is maybe why health and safety wont allow them).

None of these things are going to be improved until we sack LJ. 

The contempt that SL shows us supporters is a disgrace. 

Season tickets should include cookery classes for the Mrs, like every supporter owned club do. 

As for the hot chocolate being hot... they are just taking the piss & it's undeniably got hotter since Pembo left. 

Archived