IGNORED

Another moan,

Bcfccity

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I always thought the grass on the pitch was a little too green for my tastes.

A shade lighter would be much nicer.

Wouldn`t it be great if it changed colour like the advertising boards. It would just need a simple under-pitch lighting system linked to a random colour generator and the heat would stop the pitch from freezing too.

Sort it out Bristol Sport!

Still waiting for Scotty's guide to The Gate MK 2 as promised by @AdamB a few months back. Waiting on a few decorative finishing touches he said.

Well Beanhead, Downsy did one for the rugger and it was shite (only Scott's humour can save a video and Downsy doesn't cut the mustard) but the decoration looked in place to me! Get a wiggle on man!

Sitting in the South Stand, I get an uninterrupted view of the pitch.

Now, I've spent 30 years bobbing and weaving in my seat to see past the (tall,always tall) guy in front of me.

I maintain the same body swerves, out of habit, even though they aren't needed now.  Makes me look a right charlie.

Any chance Bristol Sport could scrunch the rows up together? No chance! They never listen.

4 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Sitting in the South Stand, I get an uninterrupted view of the pitch.

Now, I've spent 30 years bobbing and weaving in my seat to see past the (tall,always tall) guy in front of me.

I maintain the same body swerves, out of habit, even though they aren't needed now.  Makes me look a right charlie.

Any chance Bristol Sport could scrunch the rows up together? No chance! They never listen.

Just tell everyone you`re paying homage to Lee Tomlin`s mazy runs towards the opposition defence.

To Be honest I'm sat down pub now after playing darts today thinking what a good bit of banter this has been!

we do love a moan but sometimes some of the things on here are completely stupid and have nothing to do with anything!

good but of fun today! Keep the faith! COYR!

one last thing the stewards new coats are to bright and hurt my eyes!

3 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Anyone remember when an owl flew inside the Atyeo during a game ? Perched right above me for a few minutes, most unsettling.

We must stop giving complimentary tickets to Hogwarts students.

3 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Anyone remember when an owl flew inside the Atyeo during a game ? Perched right above me for a few minutes, most unsettling.

Yeah I remember that. Pretty sure it was a Friday night game (for some reason?) against Stockport.

They were near top alongside us. Ended in  a 1/1 draw.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Still waiting for Scotty's guide to The Gate MK 2 as promised by @AdamB a few months back. Waiting on a few decorative finishing touches he said.

Well Beanhead, Downsy did one for the rugger and it was shite (only Scott's humour can save a video and Downsy doesn't cut the mustard) but the decoration looked in place to me! Get a wiggle on man!

And for the love of Bob, please make sure it has subtitles 

Archived