IGNORED

My 7000th post

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

@Bristol Rob - you've been a member of OTIB for 14 years. Calculate how much time you've spent reading the forum during this period and decide if it has been worth it. Think of the other things that could have occupied your time. Knitting, Morris Dancing, collecting tragic cones, starting a cornflakes collection etc. 

Actually, starting a forum Morris dancing group would be excellent!  After all the times we have criticised footwork on here.....

1 hour ago, Snufflelufagus said:

6800 of the posts were about food vouchers:clapping:

And the rest were him on match threads saying he's popping out for a fag. 

Used to have a great 'fag to goals' ratio. Gone downhill of late though. 

12 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Actually, starting a forum Morris dancing group would be excellent!  After all the times we have criticised footwork on here.....

Last time we had a pole dance Jacki was in his prime!

(I assume maypole dancing is a lot like Morris dancing).

41 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

1st Super 25,830
2nd Aizoon 23,564
3rd Robbored 23,351
4th Esmond Million's Bung 2 2,112
5th Tomarse 21,677
6th Dollymarie 20,803
7th Monkeh 18,398
8th cynic 17,812
9th Nogbad the Bad 17,760
10th Nibor 17,396

It's all very well listing posts, but the number of words per post must be considered and the number of letters in each word. Simple repitition must be excluded. As@Bristol Rob pointed out, that Robbo bloke would win the I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! prize. I also think Aizoon has an unfair advantage as most of his posts are written for him by a hedgehog. Dolly's total is also distorted by the fact that probably 25% of her posts were complaints about people calling exits vomitatories 

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It's all very well listing posts, but the number of words per post must be considered and the number of letters in each word. Simple repitition must be excluded. As@Bristol Rob pointed out, that Robbo bloke would win the I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! prize. I also think Aizoon has an unfair advantage as most of his posts are written for him by a hedgehog. Dolly's total is also distorted by the fact that probably 25% of her posts were complaints about people calling exits vomitatories 

I swear I'm gonna get that word and any badly spelt variations of it added to the swear filter! :P 

15 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It's all very well listing posts, but the number of words per post must be considered and the number of letters in each word. Simple repitition must be excluded. As@Bristol Rob pointed out, that Robbo bloke would win the I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! 

:disapointed2se: z z z z z z z z z z   :sleeping:

Heres another one for you Pongo.....

2 hours ago, David Brent said:

Misleading..when did likes become available?

You've done very well to actually sound like David Brent there... I can just imagine him saying "misleading". 

54 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Just don't go anywhere near @Olé Fordy :P

I don't buy into the cheap likes that he's buys with his well thought out, reasoned and informative post match summary threads. They're just empty. 

And in any case, I'm better at speaking Spanish. Probably. 

28 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You've done very well to actually sound like David Brent there... I can just imagine him saying "misleading". 

I don't buy into the cheap likes that he's buys with his well thought out, reasoned and informative post match summary threads. They're just empty. 

And in any case, I'm better at speaking Spanish. Probably. 

Rob has Portuguese heritage, so you might be right!

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I was gonna say that, but wasn't sure if I'd be whooshed? Surely Fordy would've done his detective work on this? 

Maybe he failed the interpol exam, pointing out (quite rightly) that until Wales has been nicked, charged and convicted there was little point researching the rest of Europe.

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Rob has Portuguese heritage, so you might be right!

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

I was gonna say that, but wasn't sure if I'd be whooshed? Surely Fordy would've done his detective work on this? 

Ok fine. I'm better at;

Cross bat slogging.

Underestimating tennis elbow. 

Jurassic Park trivia. (confident on that one)

And knowledge of domestic burglars in South Birmingham. 

How do you like them Apples Olé?

11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Ok fine. I'm better at;

Cross bat slogging.

Underestimating tennis elbow. 

Jurassic Park trivia. (confident on that one)

And knowledge of domestic burglars in South Birmingham. 

How do you like them Apples Olé?

It`s one thing knowing about them, catching them`s quite another.:ph34r:

7 hours ago, pongo88 said:

@Bristol Rob - you've been a member of OTIB for 14 years. Calculate how much time you've spent reading the forum during this period and decide if it has been worth it. Think of the other things that could have occupied your time. Knitting, Morris Dancing, collecting tragic cones, starting a cornflakes collection etc. 

If anyones thinking of getting into collecting 'tragic' cones..... Its an interesting rewarding and fascinating hobby.

... heres one to start you off :) 

cone-test-3.jpg .... good luck, have fun and there really is nothing like the special buzz you'll feel when you come across your first tragic cone complete with a shattered 99 flake and raspberry sa u ce drizzle.  You never forget your first time.

4 hours ago, Harry said:

And the rest were him on match threads saying he's popping out for a fag. 

Used to have a great 'fag to goals' ratio. Gone downhill of late though. 

Fair play to him though (despite the dubious 1970's terminology) it must have taken guts for him to openly come out of the closet on a football forum.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow! I've been on here longer than you yet I have way, way, way less than a third of your posts' total....you obviously spend the majority of your spare time posting on here....there is a world out there....

Only 15 months longer. :P 

And no, I have no life sadly ;) 

7 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

If anyones thinking of getting into collecting 'tragic' cones..... Its an interesting rewarding and fascinating hobby.

... heres one to start you off :) 

cone-test-3.jpg .... good luck, have fun and there really is nothing like the special buzz you'll feel when you come across your first tragic cone complete with a shattered 99 flake and raspberry sa u ce drizzle.  You never forget your first time.

Would like twice if I could.

Archived