IGNORED

Pack back in

JasonM88

11 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Form picks up. 

He is solid and definetly a decent midfielder at this level, been a fall guy with others for no reasons at time , bit like Brownhill, hasn't actually played as well as he can yet since coming back but adds energy and calmness when needed.

I find it odd how he is slated. 

Calm with the ball and dominant in the air infront of the defence. 

Yes he doesnt score goals but thats not his game and if it was he wouldnt be playing for us!

he was actually quiet first half on Friday but better 2nd.

he would be one of first on my team sheet every week.

55 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Same as it ever was..... going back since the mid 60's there as always a fall guy , Low, Wimshurst ,ad infinitum whilst the crowds darling at the time can do no wrong !

Quite, Gerry Sweeney used to get it too yet what we would give to have him now. More recently, Jamie McCombe wasn't appreciated until he was gone and it took years to get a decent centre half.

If Packs back pack causes him back problems, will his back pack up so that Pack has to back track on wearing his back pack,as if he doesn't  he will have to consider packing it all in?

Alternatively, he could drop back to left back or right back , which will cause less strain on Pack's back, with or without Pack's back pack,  and enable him to get back to doing what Pack does best?

Does his missus make him a packed lunch every day and if he doesn't eat it does Pack take Pack's packed lunch back to Mrs Pack for her to unpack?

Apologies, but a bottle of red wine with dinner causes mad moments such as this to occur!

Good player, never afraid to have the ball and always gives his all.

His strength and presence in midfield is a big help to us and i think we miss him when he's not playing.

Not a fashionable eye catching player but he does a lot of dirty work the goes unnoticed.

4 hours ago, #roe said:

Love me some Marlon Pack.  He's been class for us ever since Wade Elliott started to slip (no pun intended) and he took over his place in the team in the 2nd half of our great season.

Glad to have him back in the 11.

I hate to have to ask this as I know I'm gonna look stupid but could you tell me what the pun is because I'll be damned if I can see one :blink:

Archived