IGNORED

Player of the Season & Young Player

The Gasbuster

5 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Tammy for young player (efl and club) and for player I'll go with someone who has been given some very harsh ctitiscism in Flint.

I like Flint and he tries hard but if he won player of the year again as part of an atrocious defense then I think it would sum up our fan base. It's the equivalent of LJ winning manager of the year for the league. 

Tammy for both and I don't even think it's close. It helps he's played so much and many others have been chopped and changed but 22 goals as a 19 year old. He single handedly has kept us afloat and single handedly progressed us in the EFL Cup. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I like Flint and he tries hard but if he won player of the year again as part of an atrocious defense then I think it would sum up our fan base. It's the equivalent of LJ winning manager of the year for the league. 

Tammy for both and I don't even think it's close. It helps he's played so much and many others have been chopped and changed but 22 goals as a 19 year old. He single handedly has kept us afloat and single handedly progressed us in the EFL Cup. 

Don't see Tammy winning both personally. Maybe Tammy as player of the year and O'Dowda or Brownhill as young player.

5 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I don't know if he qualifies for the young or old award, as I've never seen him

Not sure myself.

Perhaps they should have a "Player for the Future award".  Second thoughts, it will take 2 hours to list the names of the nominees.

14 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Don't see Tammy winning both personally. Maybe Tammy as player of the year and O'Dowda or Brownhill as young player.

Well he should as the two highlighted have only had a handful of good games.

17 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Possibly but they've only played a few games really. I reckon their total games combined is close to the same as Tammy. 

Difficult to see past Tammy winning goal both.

Mags has done well when selected, but probably hasn't played enough to win a vote, Flint has played a lot of games; but he is well down as a goal scoring threat on previous seasons and he has been pretty much every present in a defence that leaks.

Might vote for Matty Taylor. Just to annoy the Gas.

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Difficult to see past Tammy winning goal both.

Mags has done well when selected, but probably hasn't played enough to win a vote, Flint has played a lot of games; but he is well down as a goal scoring threat on previous seasons and he has been pretty much every present in a defence that leaks.

Might vote for Matty Taylor. Just to annoy the Gas.

I think he'll win goal both too. 

Archived