IGNORED

Dave Cotterill

mattjtsmith

19 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Doesn't need to when he whips in top quality early crosses like he did to Tammy on Friday

As others have said - Beckham didn't - he didn't need to , created half a yard and whipped it in -

Actually a lot harder to defend against than from a winger who's beaten his man when defenders are anticipating the timing

how original

19 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Doesn't need to when he whips in top quality early crosses like he did to Tammy on Friday

As others have said - Beckham didn't - he didn't need to , created half a yard and whipped it in -

Actually a lot harder to defend against than from a winger who's beaten his man when defenders are anticipating the timing

Edit 

Apologies @Major Isewater - You had already succinctly posted the same before

Disagree here Bob. I think it's harder for a defender when running towards goal to defend a cross from the byeline. 

(Hope my spelling is okay here). 

6 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Disagree here Bob. I think it's harder for a defender when running towards goal to defend a cross from the byeline. 

(Hope my spelling is okay here).    ????????????????? 

Getting to the byeline is not what people have been saying - the point people were alleging is that he doesn't beat his man

Id agree if you can get right to the byeline or close to , you will cause a problem

Beating a man 10/20/30 yards from the byeline to create room to cross is a different thing

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Getting to the byeline is not what people have been saying - the point people were alleging is that he doesn't beat his man

Id agree if you can get right to the byeline or close to , you will cause a problem

Beating a man 10/20/30 yards from the byeline to create room to cross is a different thing

Not aimed at you @BobBobSuperBob. The spelling nazis elsewhere.

Like others have said, Cotterill has provided us with some balance which has been key. 

Do prefer wingers to get round the outside and pull back a cross. That said, I'll take what we can get. Cotterill would be an upgrade on what we've got though.

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 10:38, Robbored said:

Scott Murray he ain't......

Don't remember Scott Murray being all that fantasic in this league either. Brilliant in League One along with Tinman and like everyone else loved watching them - but both big disappointments to me in this league....

17 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Don't remember Scott Murray being all that fantasic in this league either. Brilliant in League One along with Tinman and like everyone else loved watching them - but both big disappointments to me in this league....

I think you missed the point I was making, you know about taking players on......

Archived