IGNORED

Championship Team of the Year

Coppello

14 minutes ago, Coppello said:

A little disappointed not to see Tammy in there considering he's been banging them in for a struggling side. 

What no Villa players? Thought between them, Newky and Leeds, they had the skybet awards sown up, seeing as they tried to buy the league.

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Ridiculous to do it this early. 

They almost need to name two teams as there is an argument for another 11 players probably.  

Cairney should be in for Murray.  Also players like Tammy, Hourihane, Bannan, Schindler, Van Le Parra and Hogg could be in there 

The ones u mention besides Tammy. Cairney for me. Quality footballer. Would love him down the gate . IMO should definitely be in that side

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Ridiculous to do it this early. 

They almost need to name two teams as there is an argument for another 11 players probably.  

Cairney should be in for Murray.  Also players like Tammy, Hourihane, Bannan, Schindler, Van Le Parra and Hogg could be in there 

Tammy, Hourihan, Cairney and Helder Costa I think can truly feel hard done by here. Shelvey I think didn't start the season too hot and had a 5 game ban. Take into account there are still 9 games left they are basing Jonjo on what? 28-30 games? Should be Cairney there I think. As for Hourihan I think his slow start at Villa makes him in that next 3 midfielders. 

Tammy and Costa could easily make a claim to replace Murray but think Wood and Gayle are strong shouts. 

6 hours ago, RedSA said:

That doesn't seem true according to the BBC site. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 13.39.19.png

I literally looked the other day and his was 70 something (I too was shocked and felt a bit deflated seeing it), weird, don't know why that happened.

18 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

I literally looked the other day and his was 70 something (I too was shocked and felt a bit deflated seeing it), weird, don't know why that happened.

A goal per 70 mins would be crazy!

Although Gayle's not far off, pretty much a goal a game (with 2 mins injury time ;)) quite an achievement from him! 

5 minutes ago, RedSA said:

A goal per 70 mins would be crazy!

Although Gayle's not far off, pretty much a goal a game (with 2 mins injury time ;)) quite an achievement from him! 

I thought the same but had a look at the minutes played and it seemed to add up! 

**** Toon

Notice other Championship Fans making nice comments about TA

'Tammy Abraham? More desrving of a place than Murray for me. Arguably the best striker in the division. Just turned 19, scored 20 despite being injured and has only got 1 pen from those. Wood has hardly been injured (not his fault, credit to him) and has scored 4 pens in his 24.

Wood deserves to be in there as does Gayle. But would have Abraham over Murray any day of the week.'

Archived