IGNORED

Songs/Chants of Old

Yozzarian

1 copper,2 coppers,3 coppers,4,if you meet a copper knock him to the floor,kick him in the ballacks,kick him in the head,then you'll know that copper is dead,la la la la la la la.........can remember it being sung when I was but a lad.

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly,

Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury,

Shanks said no I don't think so,

But I've heard of the East End Aggro

and the police baiting 

Harry Roberts is our friend,

Harry Roberts is our friend,

He kills coppers.

not City but always liked the Man Utd Ji Sung Park song.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Love the doobi doobi doo

Harmless / non offensive and very effective when done in numbers

30 secs in 

Needs to be continued tho 

We used it a lot in late 80s

Love this, last heard it at Upton Park few years back, Walsall away was brilliant back in the day with this

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Love the doobi doobi doo

Harmless / non offensive and very effective when done in numbers

30 secs in 

Needs to be continued tho 

We used it a lot in late 80s

Love this, last heard it at Upton Park few years back, Walsall away was brilliant back in the day with this

6 hours ago, B block said:

Walsall away 89 I think, quality

Didn't we nick doo be doo be doo off Middlesborough ? Remember a a reporter from the Bristol journal got in with the CSF back in the eighties when we had them away. A couple of coach loads went there, tooled up and with calling cards. I had the newspaper cutting for years.

1 minute ago, forbespm said:

Ayresome park was a mental away game!dustbin lids and bricks raining down on us as we boarded the coaches.I remember there fans running on the pitch towards us as the game was going on!

Never went there personally. One of the chapters in the book steaming in was about Arsenal at Ayresome park. They used to put screens up to stop the darts being thrown into the away end. A lad in the book got one in the eye. Ouch

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Didn't we nick doo be doo be doo off Middlesborough ? Remember a a reporter from the Bristol journal got in with the CSF back in the eighties when we had them away. A couple of coach loads went there, tooled up and with calling cards. I had the newspaper cutting for years.

wrong......all the coaches got stopped before stroud and turned back some vans went and lucky to be back in one piece...boro were seen as the "big one" that season and it was a lively day at AG hence boro returning the "favour"

3 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

wrong......all the coaches got stopped before stroud and turned back some vans went and lucky to be back in one piece...boro were seen as the "big one" that season and it was a lively day at AG hence boro returning the "favour"

Ah ok. Just remember the piece  in the paper and a photo of the calling card, was it mid eighties ?

Don't know why but seem to remember something like;

First you buy your levis

then you cut your hair

then you buy your Martins,

make sure that they`re a pair

then you come to Ashton

to hear the City roar

F cough you (insert who-ever) gashead bar stards

It`s you we`re looking for :bruce_h4h:

On Mon Mar 20 2017 at 13:35, Major Isewater said:

You're going in the river .

It was moving to hear ' Hit 'im on the 'ead with a baseball bat ' on Saturday.

Then the campfire favourite ' you're gonna get your  frocking head kicked in ' .

The gentle and melodious 

" come an ave à go if you think you're ard enough " 

Who can forget The East End gospel choir singing 

' The referee's à winker ' 

?

That's my fave.

1 hour ago, forbespm said:

Ayresome park was a mental away game!dustbin lids and bricks raining down on us as we boarded the coaches.I remember there fans running on the pitch towards us as the game was going on!

Correct - when they scored , and the bricks came from the street parallel to where we were i.e. Over the houses !!!

Didnt we miss a pen in that game (We lost 1-0)

Archived