IGNORED

Unsung City heros

Major Isewater

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

We all remember the stars of the teams  , the Gows , Taylors and so on but who are your favourite unsung héros ? 

The lads that turn up , give their all for the team and hardly get a mention.

Matt Hill is one for me , small for a centre back but was tenacious, read the game well and his timing was impeccable although his shooting was often wayward .

The present day it's Pack . He gets himself about , keeps the opposition , passes the ball well but barely gets any glory .

City through and through .

Trevor Tainton. Gerry Sweeney.

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

We all remember the stars of the teams  , the Gows , Taylors and so on but who are your favourite unsung héros ? 

The lads that turn up , give their all for the team and hardly get a mention.

Matt Hill is one for me , small for a centre back but was tenacious, read the game well and his timing was impeccable although his shooting was often wayward .

The present day it's Pack . He gets himself about , keeps the opposition , passes the ball well but barely gets any glory .

City through and through .

Tom Ritchie-vastly underrated by some..

1 hour ago, Malago said:

John Emanuel.  Scored a winner against Man U at AG.  Good player, definitely underrated.

What a brillliant day that was , 28000 I think the crowd was , incredible atmosphere, went off all day but City stood their ground , absolute mayhem.

Archived