IGNORED

Wasn't going to but!

City Mike

34 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Just renewed all 5 of mine. My savings account is now empty. :sad26:

I must be mad! 

Join the rest of us long-suffering City fans in the mad house then dolly.

I'm being moved out of my Family Area seats and didn't fancy sitting up in the gods, in the corner, on our own, so just moved along one block to S24. Hoping for a good atmosphere, being next to the relocated Atyeo lot, but wanted to be able to guarantee our seats and being able to sit so the boy doesn't lose his view. Looking forward to it already :)

1 hour ago, City Mike said:

After fridays win, renewed optimism, and just renewed 3 season tickets, we better not go down.

Just make sure you keep the receipt! 

You're entitled to a refund if the product you bought is not of satisfactory quality

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

I'm being moved out of my Family Area seats and didn't fancy sitting up in the gods, in the corner, on our own, so just moved along one block to S24. Hoping for a good atmosphere, being next to the relocated Atyeo lot, but wanted to be able to guarantee our seats and being able to sit so the boy doesn't lose his view. Looking forward to it already :)

How old is your boy? He might learn some new words next season if you are that close to the Atyeo folk.

Had always intended to renew but I am certainly worried that there will be a big drop in season tickets this coming season, hopefully we will see some more performances like the Huddersfield and secure our championship status it may not be as bad.

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

How did you manage that? That's exactly what I want to do?

Thanks Rob :)

You now know it's me...

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I always tell myself it will be the last season, and then decide to torture myself by stumping up all over again...

I'm just not sure I can stomach another season of watching us against Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Bury, Oldham, Northampton, Walsall, Gillingham etc....absolutely no disrespect to those clubs, but we had serious momentum on and off the pitch and we haven't built on it and that is incredibly disappointing.

I remember when the great old Wedlock's pub was there, one dismal lower league season I'd be in there pre match until about 3.20pm and due to our woeful home form I'd invariably be back in there by 4.20pm ....along with loads of others....we were crap. How we are possibly returning to those times is so frustrating...

16 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

How did you manage that? That's exactly what I want to do?

Thanks Rob :)

You now know it's me...

You can move to any seat that isn't currently a ST seat so far as I could tell. Over half of S24 is available as it was previously reserved for the flag wavers etc and they are now going to the Lansdown.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm just not sure I can stomach another season of watching us against Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Bury, Oldham, Northampton, Walsall, Gillingham etc....absolutely no disrespect to those clubs, but we had serious momentum on and off the pitch and we haven't built on it and that is incredibly disappointing.

I remember when the great old Wedlock's pub was there, one dismal lower league season I'd be in there pre match until about 3.20pm and due to our woeful home form I'd invariably be back in there by 4.20pm ....along with loads of others....we were crap. How we are possibly returning to those times is so frustrating...

We have a good chance of staying up - this season though,  what a disappointment this season is, remember the end of last season when we managed to turn things around, how we were all saying we were getting top  / promotion chasing results and really looking forward to this season ? And here we are, trying to avoid relegation again, but pulling some results out the bag in the dying games and hoping that next season will be the one - just like last (hell even worse, because it's all pretty much on the back of promotion to the Championship with a team we thought could do things) Seems we are in some sort of groundhog day.

Anyway, Bill Murphy got the girl.... so I guess we hang in there....

14 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Caution: OTIB user showing common sense. 

10 minutes ago, fatchers said:

Had to move from family section in south stand to W8 in west stand. I hope they have escalaters. Only took 40 minutes to get through on the phone. The web site wasnt up to it.

You will like the lifts - They've used Lees voice 

Before the game you hear

'Going Up'

Afterwards you are told

'Going Down'

;)

6 minutes ago, fatchers said:

Had to move from family section in south stand to W8 in west stand. I hope they have escalaters. Only took 40 minutes to get through on the phone. The web site wasnt up to it.

I think the lifts are only for the boxes/VIP areas. Stairs for the proles.

Archived