IGNORED

Another Oskar update!

Dollymarie

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this yet. Oskar walked the just over a mile journey to school today for the first time. Have just got off the phone from him, delighted to say he's joining us Atyeo movers/South Stand "hooligans" (as he put it) again next season. 

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

They sadly only make the size he needs in one colour. Believe me she tried to get it in red! 

Surely someone at Ashton Gate has a tin of red metal paint? You'll have to turn on the charm and get one of them to give it a once over.

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Surely someone at Ashton Gate has a tin of red metal paint? You'll have to turn on the charm and get one of them to give it a once over.

Was just going to suggest similar - surely one of us OTIBers has connections to a metal spraying/dipping business or something like that.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'd wager thatSection82 or variations there in might be able to find so easy suitable stickers for the lad.

@Harry any suggestions on making a walking frame less blue and more city centric?

I'm sure if Oskar's mum allows it, we can provide enough stickers to cover the whole frame. 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I'll have to check with her cos it needs to be suitable for school ;) 

Ha ha, whilst we have many 'adults only' themed stickers, we have plenty of non-offensive child friendly designs too. 

Archived