IGNORED

Brentford beam back (Merged)

Nick Wilde

4 minutes ago, bcfcchris2016 said:

Really thought they was going to save it till Blackburn on Easter Monday. But I will be there. Went to the last beamback showing Brentford vs City.

I think they are aloud 4 a season. So with Brentford being the third. Blackburn could still be a possibility. Would be a good one 

4 minutes ago, bcfcchris2016 said:

Really thought they was going to save it till Blackburn on Easter Monday. But I will be there. Went to the last beamback showing Brentford vs City.

Save what?

They only show beambacks if we have sold out our away allocation. Apart from the Leeds game and that was because we allowed them to beamback the game at Ashton Gate earlier in the season.

4 minutes ago, The_Don said:

Save what?

They only show beambacks if we have sold out our away allocation. Apart from the Leeds game and that was because we allowed them to beamback the game at Ashton Gate earlier in the season.

I'm pretty sure Norwich beambacked their game against us . They never sold out. How does it actually work. I agree with u I thought u had to sell your allocation 

As i left it too late to get a ticket for the game this seems like a good option,and a good excuse

for a session. I have never been to a beamback before, and was wondering who actually beams

the broadcast and who does the commentary?. What is the quality like?

13 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

As i left it too late to get a ticket for the game this seems like a good option,and a good excuse

for a session. I have never been to a beamback before, and was wondering who actually beams

the broadcast and who does the commentary?. What is the quality like?

The quality of the footage is good, but is usually only one camera so not quote sky sports multi-angle viewing. There is no commentary. They did try having radio Bristol piped into the sports bar whilst the game was on at the first beam back they did, but it wasn't in sync with the pictures, so didn't work very well. 

• Admin
20 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The quality of the footage is good, but is usually only one camera so not quote sky sports multi-angle viewing. There is no commentary. They did try having radio Bristol piped into the sports bar whilst the game was on at the first beam back they did, but it wasn't in sync with the pictures, so didn't work very well. 

That makes my decision easy - Kodi for me

15 hours ago, weepywall said:

Can you just turn up for the beamback or do you need to book as I would think there is a limit on how many can get in, seems like it could be a good day.

Just turn up

20 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

If it's the live EFL game around the world as per @grubby's post, it'll be multi-camera. The club may also have access to the "world feed" commentary (usually by Paul Walker) which is also used by Channel 5 for their highlights.

@AdamB or @Mkelly - can you confirm if the club will have the "world feed" commentary?

Archived