IGNORED

Brentford beam back (Merged)

Nick Wilde

16 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

I can't speak for @grubby but it's listed on LJs LiveOnSat: http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL_exEPL.php

live on sat gives all the football on live, I always look on it for  a bit of info as there is always one 3pm sat championship game live on foreign sat tv.  these games will be on cricfree, vip league etc etc etc

Should deffo be on Kodi as BeIn Sports are showing it live in the US - saw a retweet from an exiled City fan in NYC for some sports bar downtown showing it at about 10am their time. Hopefully a decent start to Saturday for our American brethren, I know one of our lot over there who will be watching us. 

Remember watching an England game in NYC with a good variety of ex-pats and tourists as well as locals. An interesting experience. 

On 22/03/2017 at 10:20, View from the Dolman said:

If it's the live EFL game around the world as per @grubby's post, it'll be multi-camera. The club may also have access to the "world feed" commentary (usually by Paul Walker) which is also used by Channel 5 for their highlights.

@AdamB or @Mkelly - can you confirm if the club will have the "world feed" commentary?

We have asked the question of ADI. It is definitely a selected game for C5 (six-camera mix) and I'm 99.9% sure the ADI feed sent for the beamback will include multicam, replays and commentary, but I've asked the question and should have a definitive reply tomorrow.

Regards,
Adam

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Did they show it in the end?  Planning to go on Tuesday but can't get down till 7:15 and beambacks always sounds like poorly organised events

Yeh about 3 minutes in it finally turned on, at 7:15 i doubt you'll be able to get in, was full by about 1:30 today apparently although i reckon more could have got in

25 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Yeh about 3 minutes in it finally turned on, at 7:15 i doubt you'll be able to get in, was full by about 1:30 today apparently although i reckon more could have got in

Got to AG about 2.15 and was directed to the Lansdown bar.  Was busy but plenty of room, even at 3pm

Did take about half hour to get served at bar but other than that (and the shite on screen of course) I thought it was pretty good - first one I've been to 

EDIT - Sorry was meant to tag @RedDave but quoted JBFC instead. Apologies but it is late 

Archived