IGNORED

Basso

GrahamC

5 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Did you see his tweet a few weeks ago?

Saying how sad it made him that our "great fans were being let down". He has absolutely nothing to gain from saying it, he said it because he truly believes it.

He is a top person and genuinely a City legend.

Oh Basso! Oh Basso! I used to love that..

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Saying how sad it made him that our "great fans were being let down". He has absolutely nothing to gain from saying it, he said it because he truly believes it.

Agree Graham - so simple but it went around the ground brilliantly

Would like to see him here as the keeping coach

With him and Scotty on the pitch pre match,  the crowd would get going early !!

:laughcont:

26 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Legend, at home to Watford in the playoff season, saved a pen and the Oh Basso chant went on for ages all around the ground, amazing 

one of my favourite moments of collective euphoria shared down the gate. 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Really liked him and I believe he was absolutely instrumental to that season, in performances and in leading by example. 

Unfortunately I struggle to forget that he handed in a transfer request here. Because of that I'll struggle to see him as a legend. Can totally understand why he did it and though it didn't work out, wouldn't say he was wrong to; but for me legends don't do that. 

59 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Really liked him and I believe he was absolutely instrumental to that season, in performances and in leading by example. 

Unfortunately I struggle to forget that he handed in a transfer request here. Because of that I'll struggle to see him as a legend. Can totally understand why he did it and though it didn't work out, wouldn't say he was wrong to; but for me legends don't do that. 

brainwashed by agent

He don't half get around !   Since giving up at the Gate   hes turned himself into a Brazilian gypsy , travelling around allaround the coasts into non -league and now back into div 2 as a coach   Where next ?  They say you have to be a little eccentric to be a goalie !  That's our old maverick  OH BASSO    always  believe !

21 hours ago, cityred exile said:

He don't half get around !   Since giving up at the Gate   hes turned himself into a Brazilian gypsy , travelling around allaround the coasts into non -league and now back into div 2 as a coach   Where next ?  They say you have to be a little eccentric to be a goalie !  That's our old maverick  OH BASSO    always  believe !

If you want to have a bloody good read about the career of a truly mental keeper read Lutz Pfannenstiel`s autobiography The Unstoppable Keeper. He takes bonkers to a whole new level.

Archived