IGNORED

Brentford parking

Redmycolour

18 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Never been there,where is the best place to park.ive got blue badge if needed.i see on Google it's residential parking outside the ground. 

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

If you have a blue badge, is it not worth contacting Brentford directly to see if they can offer you any parking on site?

I agree with Dolly....Make no mistake parking around Brentford for a football match is an utter nightmare.

There is some parking in an industrial estate off the high street and a few car parks that get full, particularly when we come mob handed!

I have been a few times and brentford FC are normally pretty helpful and they might have some disabled parking near the ground but you'll still have to pay. I would give them a call

Head towards the ground on Ealing rd from M4 direction, when you get to the ground turn left into Burford rd loads of parking all the way down on the left. plan to get there no later than 1.30 and you will be fine.

Walk back up to the ground and bear left away from the away end and you will find a cracking chippy round the corner from the pub on the corner of Braemar rd.

Enjoy the game.

Archived