IGNORED

2 years ago today

Super

Wow. What a few weeks they were.

Win at Wembley was memorable,. scoring 6 at Bradford to clinch promotion was special, then the 8 scored against Walsall was just fantasy stuff.

How a team that dominant wasn't able to push on in the division above is just simply perplexing. Bet one or two around the club wish they had a chance to go back to that Summer and have another go . . . !

1 hour ago, Clarky89 said:

Wow. What a few weeks they were.

Win at Wembley was memorable,. scoring 6 at Bradford to clinch promotion was special, then the 8 scored against Walsall was just fantasy stuff.

How a team that dominant wasn't able to push on in the division above is just simply perplexing. Bet one or two around the club wish they had a chance to go back to that Summer and have another go . . . !

Yes, I bet they do wish they could go back to the summer of 2014, another missed opportunity but that is the story of Bristol City over the last 100 years.

It was indeed a good day out and my kids' first trip to Wembley. Very straightforward win from what I remember. Shame that the journey home on the coach was such a nightmare.

Enjoyable as that game was, though, the thought of being in League 1 and in that competition again fills me with dread.

The point aboht two years as a Championship club is our manager has only changed once because, despite variable results, we have a great Board and disruption is minimised to everyone's benefit; club, boardmanagement, staff, players and fans

Thank our fortune stars for SL who knows how to run club as well as a business. This forum has been like a muppet showing e Sept when ' everything was good '

H Red.

Archived