IGNORED

Spudski, anyone? (Merged)

reddogkev

I read somewhere on here last week that Spudski is no longer on OTIB, but I have no idea if this is true.

I don't recall seeing him post on here now for a while, so wondering if this is the case?

If so, SOS to Spudski, where are you???

Always enjoy reading your posts.  Hopefully, this is nonsense, and Spudski is still active...

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I read somewhere on here last week that Spudski is no longer on OTIB, but I have no idea if this is true.

I don't recall seeing him post on here now for a while, so wondering if this is the case?

Always enjoy reading your posts.  Hopefully, this is nonsense, and Spudski is still active...

he looked at the forum 16 hours ago, last posted on the 13th, may be on holiday

Some people disagreed with his opinion, started calling him names and I think he had enough.

Not sure if it is temporary leave of absence.  I hope not, like his posts and think he talks a lot of sense, even under people shouting him down.

36 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Judge for yourself: 

Bottom line, I'd say, after a fair bit of abuse from the OTIB massive, he's taking a rest. Maybe waiting for the LJ BS posts to settle?

2 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

Judge for yourself: 

Bottom line, I'd say, after a fair bit of abuse from the OTIB massive, he's taking a rest. Maybe waiting for the LJ BS posts to settle?

emotions have been running high lately, so I don't blame him

• Admin
1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Was online yesterday - no need to panic

Spud - just like all of us - likes to be right. And be seen to be right.

On the day of the Burton game, Spud's stick-with-LJ stance was looking more wrong than it had ever looked; and harder than ever to defend, hence his shift to "maybe this isn't going to work" and criticising sections of the crowd instead.

The surprising win over Huddersfield hinted at the possibility - just the mere suggestion; the scintilla of a possibility - that Spud might've been a bit more right than he was wrong, and that maybe he was on to something (and that the rest of us are maybe more wrong about LJ than we think, and nowhere near as right).

I actually hope he was right, because it will mean that we stay up this season, and go on to do much better next season. Happy Days. The only downside to this being, we will have Spud - and a few others - back on here being insufferably full of it and reminding us that only he and a select few know how the game works.

This will be tough for us all but a price worth paying. I, kind of, look forward to it.

Spud will be back - when the time, and he - is right.

Here's to that day! Love you, Spud! Up The City! Come on you Reds!!

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

On the day of the Burton game, Spud's stick-with-LJ stance was looking more wrong than it had ever looked; and harder than ever to defend, hence his shift to "maybe this isn't going to work" and criticising sections of the crowd instead.

The surprising win over Huddersfield hinted at the possibility - just the mere suggestion; the scintilla of a possibility - that Spud might've been a bit more right than he was wrong, and that maybe he was on to something (and that the rest of us are maybe more wrong about LJ than we think, and nowhere near as right).

I actually hope he was right, because it will mean that we stay up this season, and go on to do much better next season. Happy Days. The only downside to this being, we will have Spud - and a few others - back on here being insufferably full of it and reminding us that only he and a select few know how the game works.

This will be tough for us all but a price worth paying. I, kind of, look forward to it.

I just thought you stuck that leather thing in the white recangularly thing whilst not letting them do that to you.

This football malarkey is so complicated, I'll go back to something simpler like working on peace in the Middle East.

40 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You obviously don't understand the nuances of football, fella. :fear:

Obviously not.  Need someone well educated, someone who's done a bit, got his badges, knows football inside out, has a high opinion of himself and a low opinion of others.  Do you know anyone?

5 minutes ago, Trueredsupporte said:

no jack dawe spudskis called Bristol City fans shit. that's more than wanting to be right and telling everybody that you are in every post. doubt he would do it away from a computer!!!

I'm right you're wrong,

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Staying up this season far from makes that man right fir the job.

If it were my shout i would do the deed five minutes after the end of Birmingham home,weather it's up or down.

3 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

If it were my shout i would do the deed five minutes after the end of Birmingham home,weather it's up or down.

We should never be in this position with the money we spent and the squad we have,

4 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Precisely.  Johnson should be gone regardless of where we finish this season.  But he wont.  I'll stake my house on that.  Our only hope is that someone comes and poaches our highly sought after young coach. 

Archived