IGNORED

International break pt2, club v country

alexukhc

God I hate international breaks 

So a young player pulls out of injury citing a leg injury. He comes into my work at least 2x a week, I see him strolling through town for a good few hours, coming in trying on clothes, no limp just looks his regular quiet self. But he didn't look in pain or nothing

he doesn't play for this club, so it's not one of our own. I didn't serve him so I asked no questions, but what I put to you guys and dolls, do clubs force players out of internationals? Or is it the players?

It is alleged that Alex prevented Ryan Giggs from playing in friendlies for Wales and another player claimed he'd have ,more England caps if it wasn't for that Manager.

I believe FIFA tried to stop that practice y ruling if a player was unfir for International duty, he couldn't play in his club's next game. Remember hat WHU player dropped out of his nation's quad and then played against City the following week?

29 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

God I hate international breaks 

So a young player pulls out of injury citing a leg injury. He comes into my work at least 2x a week, I see him strolling through town for a good few hours, coming in trying on clothes, no limp just looks his regular quiet self. But he didn't look in pain or nothing

he doesn't play for this club, so it's not one of our own. I didn't serve him so I asked no questions, but what I put to you guys and dolls, do clubs force players out of internationals? Or is it the players?

What is the injury? as someone else said trying on clothes isnt quite the same as international football.

Who are you to say he isnt injured?

To me, a club should have the final say about the call-ups regarding the players of its team. However, players - especially the most influental ones - usually insist to be on internation duty, giving problems to their club. The worst scenario is a call-up for an international match before a crucial match in the league/national cup/European cup. 

Archived